Author Topic: How to install FSPort-not sure if I am doing it right  (Read 6762 times)

Offline Eggbert

How to install FSPort-not sure if I am doing it right
thanx guys.....everything's working now. whoa ...... no shields!!

None of the weapons are showing up so i can't play :( i've downloaded the 1.5 vp and put it in the main directory then downloaded the weapond and put them in the interface directory but i'm getting nothing on the ship loadout screen.

Offline Galemp

• Actual father of Samus
  • Ask me about GORT!
    • Steam
    • User page on the FreeSpace Wiki
Getting nothing on the screen or is the game crashing?
"Anyone can do any amount of work, provided it isn't the work he's supposed to be doing at that moment." -- Robert Benchley

Members I've personally met: RedStreblo, Goober5000, Sandwich, Splinter, Su-tehp, Hippo, CP5670, Terran Emperor, Karajorma, Dekker, McCall, Admiral Wolf, mxlm, RedSniper, Stealth, Black Wolf...

It's ok now, i forgot i had Desperate Times installed so i took it out and everythings doozy :)

But.........fekkin Nora!! no shields???????:jaw: :jaw: :jaw:

Offline Galemp

• Actual father of Samus
  • Ask me about GORT!
    • Steam
    • User page on the FreeSpace Wiki
:ha: Just wait till you fly the Anubis. :drevil:
"Anyone can do any amount of work, provided it isn't the work he's supposed to be doing at that moment." -- Robert Benchley

Members I've personally met: RedStreblo, Goober5000, Sandwich, Splinter, Su-tehp, Hippo, CP5670, Terran Emperor, Karajorma, Dekker, McCall, Admiral Wolf, mxlm, RedSniper, Stealth, Black Wolf...