Author Topic: Is the Mod Dead?  (Read 2786 times)

Are you all still working on this mod? If so can you give us an update?:sigh:
The Ancients a old and proud reace, one that is not all alone, and I am not one of them, but I am Nouben.

Offline Galemp

• Actual father of Samus
  • Ask me about GORT!
    • Steam
    • User page on the FreeSpace Wiki
Wow, not a bad idea! I still need to get that shielded Lucifer out! And the fighters with the squad insigs!

Eh, finals... :doubt:

After June 25, which is my graduation party. I'll work on it 'till then.
"Anyone can do any amount of work, provided it isn't the work he's supposed to be doing at that moment." -- Robert Benchley

Members I've personally met: RedStreblo, Goober5000, Sandwich, Splinter, Su-tehp, Hippo, CP5670, Terran Emperor, Karajorma, Dekker, McCall, Admiral Wolf, mxlm, RedSniper, Stealth, Black Wolf...

Offline LtNarol

• Biased Banshee
    • http://www.3dap.com/hlp/hosted/the158th
The 158th would like to use Port files in the 158th campaign, Into the Night.  This includes models, tables, maps, and any anis available as well.  Of course, the FS Port team would get full credit for their work. Would this be ok with you GE?

Originally posted by LtNarol
The 158th would like to use Port files in the 158th campaign, Into the Night.  This includes models, tables, maps, and any anis available as well.  Of course, the FS Port team would get full credit for their work. Would this be ok with you GE?

The more the better I alwyas say!
The Ancients a old and proud reace, one that is not all alone, and I am not one of them, but I am Nouben.

Offline Galemp

• Actual father of Samus
  • Ask me about GORT!
    • Steam
You can use the Port for whatever you want. It's :V:'s stuff, not mine.
"Anyone can do any amount of work, provided it isn't the work he's supposed to be doing at that moment." -- Robert Benchley

Members I've personally met: RedStreblo, Goober5000, Sandwich, Splinter, Su-tehp, Hippo, CP5670, Terran Emperor, Karajorma, Dekker, McCall, Admiral Wolf, mxlm, RedSniper, Stealth, Black Wolf...

Offline LtNarol

• Biased Banshee
    • http://www.3dap.com/hlp/hosted/the158th
Originally posted by GalacticEmperor
You can use the Port for whatever you want. It's :V:'s stuff, not mine.
but the conversion work was yours...thanks man

So how is ST coming? got a realece date?

Offline Unknown Target

• Get off my lawn!
  • Push.Pull?
I'd really like to see the orignal main hall, music, and other stuff put into the game, any idea when you could do that? Also, how about making the interface like FS's, you know, where the ani window was pretty small? So that the old anis would fit in FS2

Offline Galemp

• Actual father of Samus
  • Ask me about GORT!
    • Steam
All the UI stuff is hard-coded, and besides, you'd need hi-res graphics and main hall animations anyway. Keep in mind this is designed to be an expansion pack, not a TC, for Freespace 2.