Author Topic: How they might destroy the Gargant  (Read 41628 times)

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
Re: How they might destroy the Gargant
What I mean is, the total playable content that has been released amounted to one chapter...The only thing I've played that was called inferno is from the campaign to push back EA incursions, to the third shivan contact, the treaty with the EA, and the discovery of the Gigas. You appear to mention two Ancients demos though?
Well if we used everything in chapter 1 there would be nothing new for the others. R1 didn't include the entire modpack at the time either, since we didn't want people playing with some things at that time.
Yeah Ancient Demo 1 is very old, when we still used a lot of reskins instead of new models. Demo 2 was closer to R1. Doubt either would work under SCP, but they should still be on fileplanet (forum search might find them)

Are you in charge?
I'm the one in charge here. (in case anyone hasn't figured that out yet)
I will close this thread if it gets out of hand, but then we'll just get version 4 or so of it being restarted. As long as it remains civil I'll keep it open. Though this is the INF discussion forums you can mention other campaigns without fear of lockage, just don't go starting I love BWO threads here, that's what the BWO forum is for :)

Offline NGTM-1R

• I reject your reality and substitute my own
  • Syndral Active. 0410.
I'm sorely tempted to apply the Ultimate FreeSpace InsultTM.

IIRC Demo 2 worked with SCP, sort of. But that was nearly a year ago.
"Load sabot. Target Zaku, direct front!"

A Feddie Story

Offline neoterran

Hi, I've searched and I cannot find the ancients demo #2, Anyone like to pm me with it or grace us with a link ? Appreciated.

Found it, if anyone else wants it is is at http://www.sectorfiles.net/f2s/models/ademo2.exe
« Last Edit: May 11, 2006, 01:56:03 am by neoterran »
Official Taylor Fan Club Member.
Chief Grognard.
"How much code could a coder code if a coder could code code?"

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
Here's number 1:
http://www.fileplanet.com/dl.aspx?3dactionplanet/freespace/ACDemo1.zip

Probably won't run on SCP though, and 2 is far better.

Why do you keep threatening to report people on this board to Moderators? First when you posted your email address and now this. Are you in charge?

Gee, I wish, but hey, that's what mods are for, such as Woomeister.

What is this demo you guys are talking about?

|[===---(-         
    ||
 =(||==)_
    ||_____|
 =(||==)
    ||                   
    |[===---(-                             

"Take my love. Take my land. Take me where I cannot stand. I don't care, I'm still free. You can't take the sky from me. Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back. Burn the land boil the sea, you can't take the sky from me. There's no place I can be since I've found Serenity. But you can't take the sky from me." - Ballad of Serenity

I believe they're talking about a release of Ancient species-ships. Don't think there are any missions included, but don't trust me cause I haven't downloaded it. Don't see a need to either, since I have R1 and therefore all the Ancient ships included therein (as do you I might point out, since I gave you that beta version of the Echoes VP file, and that contained the ancients ships.)

And BTW, it's generally very stupid to post your e-mail address in a public forum.
"You need to believe in things that aren't true. How else can they become?" -DEATH, Discworld

"You can fight like a krogan, run like a leopard, but you'll never be better than Commander Shepard!"

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
The demos included missions otherwise they would of been pointless.

They wouldn't have been pointless just as releases of the ship models for people to use, and I guess that's what I thought they were.
"You need to believe in things that aren't true. How else can they become?" -DEATH, Discworld

"You can fight like a krogan, run like a leopard, but you'll never be better than Commander Shepard!"

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
Those were early WIP of the final R1 ships, they weren't really meant for other uses.