Author Topic: [WiP] The Nyxvana  (Read 15462 times)

Offline Su-tehp

• Devil in the Deep Blue
Huh, and I thought I was gone a long time (17 years), but apparently this "Fineas" person has been gone so long, I don't even remember him from when I was last here in HLP waaaaay back in 2003.

So who is this "Fineas" person again? One of the Founders of HLP? Is he from the Gamma Quadrant or something? :D
REPUBLICANO FACTIO DELENDA EST

Creator of the Devil and the Deep Blue campaign - Current Story Editor of the Exile campaign

"Let my people handle this, we're trained professionals. Well, we're semi-trained, quasi-professionals, at any rate." --Roy Greenhilt,
The Order of the Stick

"Let´s face it, we Freespace players may not be the most sophisticated of gaming freaks, but we do know enough to recognize a heap of steaming crap when it´s right in front of us."
--Su-tehp, while posting on the DatDB internal forum

"The meaning of life is that in the end you always get screwed."
--The Catch 42 Expression, The Lost Fleet: Beyond the Frontier: Steadfast

Offline Rhymes

• Galactic Mediator
  • Fatum Iustum Stultorum
He made this.
If you don't have Knossos, you need it.

“There was a button," Holden said. "I pushed it."
"Jesus Christ. That really is how you go through life, isn't it?”

Huh, and I thought I was gone a long time (17 years), but apparently this "Fineas" person has been gone so long, I don't even remember him from when I was last here in HLP waaaaay back in 2003.

So who is this "Fineas" person again? One of the Founders of HLP? Is he from the Gamma Quadrant or something? :D

He changed his name twice what in most cases is a good way to make people forget who you are, unless you are - like he is - a prominent personality.

Fineus = Kalfireth = Thunder

Offline Fineus

• ...But you *have* heard of me.
  • Administrator
    • Hard Light Productions
Colonol Dekker - I'm not *actually* Brummie ;)

Nyctaeus - That's right, though it's been a long time since Kalfireth (and indeed Thunder, Nightmare, good memory!) Happy to mingle with drunks though, I may well join them!

And I didn't totally make this - certainly had a hand but all this *waves hands about* is by more skilled people than I! Hope you're all doing well (and if Setekh, Shrike, Sandwich et al should happen upon this - hello to you old bastards also!)

FS2 is my all-time favorite scifi sim, so here's to many more years!

Colonol Dekker - I'm not *actually* Brummie ;)

Nyctaeus - That's right, though it's been a long time since Kalfireth (and indeed Thunder, Nightmare, good memory!) Happy to mingle with drunks though, I may well join them!

Nah it's a bit different, when I started reading HLP in 2008 I searched though the entire history of the forum, so I know quite a lot of the history (and yes, it took me only 10 years to finally get an account here :warp: )

And I didn't totally make this - certainly had a hand but all this *waves hands about* is by more skilled people than I! Hope you're all doing well (and if Setekh, Shrike, Sandwich et al should happen upon this - hello to you old bastards also!)

Sandwich is still around sometimes, Shrike logged in recently but he didn't post, Setekh hasn't been around since I registered here but I was told he has a pretty sucessful YT channel (but nothing FS/gaming related).