Author Topic: 100% Save?  (Read 2350 times)

Offline Gadz

Hi everyone, new to the forum. 

I recently reinstalled the FSPort mod after reading about the new updates and decided to give it a new go through the campaign.  All was going excellently until this evening when somehow my save got hosed.  Of course, I hadn't cloned the save at all, and now I'm stuck with a bad save and 3/4 of a campaign done.  Everything works fine once I start a new game, figures.  I figure there's no way to salvage a corrupt save file, so does a 100% complete campaign allow you to go back and replay individual missions?  If so, perhaps someone could share a file with me?  A cursory search reveals no complete files for D:FS.  This is assuming of course, that FS2_Open would accept another file.

Sorry to be long winded, but any help would be greatly appreciated.
Happy new year as well!

-Gadz

Offline Turey

• Installer dude
  • The diminutive form of Turambar.
    • FreeSpace Open Installer Homepage
if you just want to replay individual missions, simply go into the mission simulator and hit Alt-Shift-S (I think) and it'll unlock all the missions.
Creator of the FreeSpace Open Installer.
"Calm. The ****. Down." -Taristin
why would an SCP error be considered as news? :wtf: *smacks Cobra*It's a feature.

Offline taylor

• Super SCP/Linux Guru
    • http://www.icculus.org/~taylor
If you still have the corrupt files then send them to me.  I'll take a look and either salvage them for you, or at least figure out what happened.

if you just want to replay individual missions, simply go into the mission simulator and hit Alt-Shift-S (I think) and it'll unlock all the missions.

It's Ctrl-Shift-S, just so you know.  ;)
"You need to believe in things that aren't true. How else can they become?" -DEATH, Discworld

"You can fight like a krogan, run like a leopard, but you'll never be better than Commander Shepard!"