Author Topic: Wingmen don't complete orders in training.  (Read 1932 times)

Wingmen don't complete orders in training.
The FS, the training mission in which you are required to order the wingman to destroy a subsystem on a cargo ship, the wingmen fly towards the ship and stop. They never get the subsystem in their sights, and because you don't have disruptors, you can't destroy the subsystem without destroying the ship- making you unable to complete the training.
Consider, friend, as you pass by, as you are now, so once was I.
As I am now, you too shall be. Prepare, therefore, to follow me.

-- Scottish tombstone epitaph

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
Re: Wingmen don't complete orders in training.
Can you target the subsystem yourself?

Yeah. Destroy target subsystem isn't selectable if there is no subsystem targetted.
Consider, friend, as you pass by, as you are now, so once was I.
As I am now, you too shall be. Prepare, therefore, to follow me.

-- Scottish tombstone epitaph

Offline asyikarea51

• -__-||
I got this little error too, though one of the wingmen was in position so he/she fired away (until I sent the order again, after which that wingman stood still). I had to cheat myself the Disruptor and take out the subsystem myself.

Just playing it in advance before my friend does (who's completely new to anything and everything FS btw, so I have to... show him the ropes).
Inferno plz
The Power of Nightmares
TheHound: "Nice idea, but I have a thing against announcing campaigns before having them already finished."
G5K: "The flipside of that is that if you don't announce your campaign, yet take too long to finish it, other people may independently come up with some of the same ideas."