Author Topic: We are dead!  (Read 8944 times)

Offline Ashrak

• Not Banned
    • Imagination Designs
NOT GONNA HAPPEN ;)  ;7

anyway heres the status we are getting a whole lot of models done and we have a new main screen thingie (w00t)

Kara is going nuts makeing the models Miburo and people are doing unknown things :p as for Me im currently working on 5 different projects so there is not a lot of me to go arround :)

thats bout it chek webbie for the % status report (which gets updated all tha time)

Cheers Ash.
I hate My signature!

Offline Woolie Wool

• Fire main batteries
*almost jumps out of seat after reading the thread title*:shaking:

Hehe, good to see it's still going.
16:46   Quanto   ****, a mosquito somehow managed to bite the side of my palm
16:46   Quanto   it itches like hell
16:46   Woolie   !8ball does Quanto have malaria
16:46   BotenAnna   Woolie: The outlook is good.
16:47   Quanto   D:

"did they use anesthetic when they removed your sense of humor or did you have to weep and struggle like a tiny baby"
--General Battuta

Offline karajorma

• King Louie - Jungle VIP
  • Administrator
    • Karajorma's Freespace FAQ
He's such a joker that Ashrak :D

Seriously though guys there is a lot going on behind the scenes at the moment. We've probably gotten more done in the last 3-4 months than in the year before.
Karajorma's Freespace FAQ. It's almost like asking me yourself.

[ Diaspora ] - [ Seeds Of Rebellion ] - [ Mind Games ]

Offline Kosh

• A year behind what's funny
In terms of a percentage, how much of the mission blocking, detailed scripting, mods, and FREDing have been done?

I'm assuming the site hasn't been updated in a while.
"The reason for this is that the original Fortran got so convoluted and extensive (10's of millions of lines of code) that no-one can actually figure out how it works, there's a massive project going on to decode the original Fortran and write a more modern system, but until then, the UK communication network is actually relying heavily on 35 year old Fortran that nobody understands." - Flipside

Brain I/O error
Replace and press any key

Offline karajorma

• Administrator
Funny you should ask. I just logged on to post the details on the internal for Geezer to update the site. Most of the work has been on the tables and mods recently so the rest won't have changed much.

Offline Geezer

• Methuselah
I've just updated the Progress page.  I gave percentages where I could.  A lot of things (like the final number of CB ani's) are still in flux but I think I've been able to give you a better idea of what's going on.
If a man walks in the desert and speaks where no woman can hear, is he still wrong?

Offline Knight Templar

• Stealth
  • I'm a magic man, I've got magic hands.
*grumble grumble*
Copyright ©1976, 2003, KT Enterprises. All rights reserved

"I don't want to get laid right now. I want to get drunk."- Mars

Too Long, Didn't Read

Offline Miburo

• The Janus
    • Tales of EAS Janus
Weapons are actually 24 done so far, I would dare to call them ready for usage. Rest of weapons should be soon done.
Lady Rose, survivor of VWBB with 1198 post, lost somewhere along the line

Creator of Tale of EAS Janus campaign
Mod leader of FWW2 - Finland At War 1939-1945 for Armed Assault

Offline Lt.Cannonfodder

• Digitalous Grunteous
Basicly all the "extras" are done. These include CB anims, cutscenes, planet backgrounds and new effects. After we get the weapons, we can start mission making again. So overall, MindGames is moving forward with a good pace.

Offline Kosh

• A year behind what's funny
Thanks guys.
"The reason for this is that the original Fortran got so convoluted and extensive (10's of millions of lines of code) that no-one can actually figure out how it works, there's a massive project going on to decode the original Fortran and write a more modern system, but until then, the UK communication network is actually relying heavily on 35 year old Fortran that nobody understands." - Flipside

Brain I/O error
Replace and press any key

Offline Taristin

• Snipes
  • BlueScalie
    • Skelkwank Shipyards
You guys and your mindgames :rolleyes: < /bad pun >
Freelance Modeler | Amateur Artist

vanilla fs2 or SCP?

That is the question!

And you did gave us quite a scare!
If you want to be ready for Wing Commander Saga: The Darkest Dawn, then download and play the prologue first.

Here,

http://www.wcsaga.com/downloads/files/download/releases-prologue-setup-exe.html

Then, while waiting for the Darkest dawn, Download Starshatter 4.02

http://www.starshattermods.com/infusions/pro_download_panel/download.php?did=214

You 'll understand why once you have.

Offline karajorma

• Administrator
We started out Vanilla but the SCP has made such strides we decided to move over to SCP. That gave us the ability to have cutscenes amongst other things.
 MG will have over 5 minutes worth of cutscenes so that made the transition to FS2_open worth it on its own.
 I also intend to try to use quite a few of the other new SCP additions in the campaign :)