Hosted Projects - FS2 Required > Between the Ashes

Eagerly anticipating BtA!

(1/4) > >>

Vrets:
BtA is my most anticipated project on HLP. I want to see what happens after the era covered by ST:R. I hope and expect to see the GTA plausibly disintegrate into colorful, bickering Terran blocs with all the fun political intrigue that this entails. The fragmentation of the Terrans gives a ton of space to tell interesting stories; the Fs1-Fs2 interwar era has so much untapped possibility, with a multitude of independent Terran governments interacting with each other and with the Vasudans.

Please release soon so I can give you pages of dry, hate-filled debug spews because I left sgwp2.vp in my root directory.

Lepanto:
Oh, don't worry; you'll get just what you want out of our first release. ;)

General Battuta:
Yeah this looks dope.

mjn.mixael:
I'm glad you're looking forward to it. The biggest hurdle for us right now is finishing the last 4 missions which are in varrying stages of development. (Some just started, some nearly complete.) After that it's just cleaning up the details and making sure everything's ready to go!

mjn.mixael:
For whatever it's worth to the 3 people who check this board.. I'm finishing the last mission. Then we'll proceed into testing while I finish some of the cosmetics (anims and the like).

We have rescheduled the release from 'Soon (tm)' to 'Sooner (tm)'.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version