Author Topic: Why does Blue Planet WIH Mission 8 works only with a Kentouri ship?  (Read 1198 times)

Offline emark4

Why does Blue Planet WIH Mission 8 works only with a Kentouri ship?
I was tinkering around with some of Blue Planet War In Heaven 1 and I made the mission 8 (intervention) ship able to swap from the Kentauri to the Uhlan.

When using the uhlan the mission plays out normal flying from the hanger but i ended up crarshing to Simm's ship since it was set to auto pilot. When we went into hyperspace, the mission just ends and says no debriefing.

Just wondering why that happens?

Offline 0rph3u5

• Oceans rise. Empires fall.
Re: Why does Blue Planet WIH Mission 8 works only with a Kentouri ship?
Isn't that mission also a tutorial for the Kent? - I remember it having a unique gimick that I never used but that had to have a tutorial; In that case it might just fail-safe to prevent futher problems down the line.

"As you sought to steal a kingdom for yourself, so must you do again, a thousand times over. For a theft, a true theft, must be practiced to be earned." - The terms of Nyrissa's curse, Pathfinder: Kingmaker

==================

"I am Curiosity, and I've always wondered what would become of you, here at the end of the world." - The Guide/The Curious Other, Othercide

"When you work with water, you have to know and respect it. When you labour to subdue it, you have to understand that one day it may rise up and turn all your labours into nothing. For what is water, which seeks to make all things level, which has no taste or colour of its own, but a liquid form of Nothing?" - Graham Swift, Waterland

"...because they are not Dragons."

Offline emark4

Re: Why does Blue Planet WIH Mission 8 works only with a Kentouri ship?
Isn't that mission also a tutorial for the Kent? - I remember it having a unique gimick that I never used but that had to have a tutorial; In that case it might just fail-safe to prevent futher problems down the line.
That is the first mission for the kent interceptor ship. I think it had something to do with reverse afterburners.