Author Topic: User-made Campaigns  (Read 2006 times)

Offline Nuclear1

As I browsed through the Wiki, I noticed that the User-made campaigns section is... lacking. Not necessarily in the fact that it has plenty of campaigns listed, but that not many campaigns are detailed. I therefore propose a solution:

Would it be possible to ask the campaign designers that are still around to submit even a short article with campaign information and trivia?

Solution for the campaigns whose designers who gone AWOL or can't be contacted (i.e. Derelict, Boomerang): A member (presumably one who knows a good deal about campaigns and FRED) could write said description.

Any thoughts?

*begins work on an article for Rogue and GTI*
Spoon - I stand in awe by your flawless fredding. Truely, never before have I witnessed such magnificant display of beamz.
Axem -  I don't know what I'll do with my life now. Maybe I'll become a Nun, or take up Macrame. But where ever I go... I will remember you!
Axem - Sorry to post again when I said I was leaving for good, but something was nagging me. I don't want to say it in a way that shames the campaign but I think we can all agree it is actually.. incomplete. It is missing... Voice Acting.
Quanto - I for one would love to lend my beautiful singing voice into this wholesome project.
Nuclear1 - I want a duet.
AndrewofDoom - Make it a trio!

Offline Axem

I'm starting to put stuff up about the projects I'm with. :D Is there any real format we should use? Right now I'm just taking TopAce's format and tweaking it a bit.

Offline Nuclear1

That's exactly what I'm doing. I'm putting some trivia, such as influences or little tidbits about the campaign, as well as a general description.

EDIT: GTI Rebellion and Rogue are up. I can see JAD and COS are up. Let's get to it, everyone! :D
« Last Edit: November 20, 2005, 07:16:55 pm by nuclear1 »
Spoon - I stand in awe by your flawless fredding. Truely, never before have I witnessed such magnificant display of beamz.
Axem -  I don't know what I'll do with my life now. Maybe I'll become a Nun, or take up Macrame. But where ever I go... I will remember you!
Axem - Sorry to post again when I said I was leaving for good, but something was nagging me. I don't want to say it in a way that shames the campaign but I think we can all agree it is actually.. incomplete. It is missing... Voice Acting.
Quanto - I for one would love to lend my beautiful singing voice into this wholesome project.
Nuclear1 - I want a duet.
AndrewofDoom - Make it a trio!

Offline Mongoose

• Rikki-Tikki-Tavi
  • Global Moderator
  • This brain for rent.
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
    • Something
I'm guessing that Blaise Russel would be the best one to ask about Derelict, considering he's the one who's upgrading it. :)