Author Topic: Suggestion / Complaint  (Read 2247 times)

Offline Grug

• From the ashes...
Suggestion / Complaint
I may suggest doing something with the navigation.

It is hard to find anything but the most obvious stuff from the main page, everything else I have to search for and that doesn't always provide the results desired.

Specifically when trying to find out how new features work. There should be more modder orientated paths to go down and browse through.

My 2 cents...

Offline Black Wolf

• Twisted Infinities
  • Hey! You! Get off-a my cloud!
    • Visit the TI homepage!
Re: Suggestion / Complaint
People were, in theory, supposed to be adding new pages to the portals, bu tthey haven't. Hell, even I haven't. It's soemthing I'm hoping to work on in the not too distant.
TWISTED INFINITIES · SECTORGAME· FRONTLINES
Rarely Updated P3D.
Burn the heretic who killed F2S! Burn him, burn him!!- GalEmp

Offline TopAce

• Stalwart contributor
  • FREDder, FSWiki editor, and tester
Categories are useful, too
My community contributions - Get my campaigns from here.

I already announced my retirement twice, yet here I am. If I bring up that topic again, don't believe a word.

Offline Wanderer

• Wiki Warrior
  • Mostly harmless
Would some one mind changing the font color for < pre> < /pre> tags and equivalent effects (ie. text with empty spaces before the it). In fact for all preformatted text. Or should all of those be changed separetely?

Take a look at this to see what i mean. All i see is black text on a dark grey background... Earlier it had same the background (and still does) as the categoryboxes so i think this is related to the recent change of the background color of those boxes.

But the category boxes are now a lot better :yes:
Do not meddle in the affairs of coders for they are soggy and hard to light

Offline Sandwich

• Got Screen?
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • Brainzipper
Yeah, sec.

EDIT: How's that? ;)
SERIOUSLY...! | {The Sandvich Bar} - Rhino-FS2 Tutorial | CapShip Turret Upgrade | The Complete FS2 Ship List | System Background Package

"...The quintessential quality of our age is that of dreams coming true. Just think of it. For centuries we have dreamt of flying; recently we made that come true: we have always hankered for speed; now we have speeds greater than we can stand: we wanted to speak to far parts of the Earth; we can: we wanted to explore the sea bottom; we have: and so  on, and so on: and, too, we wanted the power to smash our enemies utterly; we have it. If we had truly wanted peace, we should have had that as well. But true peace has never been one of the genuine dreams - we have got little further than preaching against war in order to appease our consciences. The truly wishful dreams, the many-minded dreams are now irresistible - they become facts." - 'The Outward Urge' by John Wyndham

"The very essence of tolerance rests on the fact that we have to be intolerant of intolerance. Stretching right back to Kant, through the Frankfurt School and up to today, liberalism means that we can do anything we like as long as we don't hurt others. This means that if we are tolerant of others' intolerance - especially when that intolerance is a call for genocide - then all we are doing is allowing that intolerance to flourish, and allowing the violence that will spring from that intolerance to continue unabated." - Bren Carlill

Offline Wanderer

• Wiki Warrior
  • Mostly harmless
Works for me :).

I rather like that those texts are as bright as they now are. Makes them easier to notice. :yes:
Do not meddle in the affairs of coders for they are soggy and hard to light