Author Topic: [Solved] Installed 3.12 now Logitech Joy not detected...  (Read 1189 times)

Offline Getter Robo G

• Elite Super Robot Pilot
[Solved] Installed 3.12 now Logitech Joy not detected...
Hey.

Just upgraded to the new build (INF exe, new Launcher, and MVPs ect..)

Anyhoo, booted it up and everything works fine (keyboard wise) but my joystick is no longer detected?
My old stick and key binding settings are still there though, just no detection. :(

I checked my PC Control console to make sure it was still detected and on that end everything's fine.

I forgot how to let FS2 re-acquire my current controller. (Logitech Wingman 3D)
« Last Edit: September 30, 2010, 05:18:30 am by Jeff Vader »
"Don't think of it as being out-numbered, think of it as having a WIDE target selection!"

"I am the one and ONLY Star Dragon..."
Proof for the noobs:  Member Search

[I'm Just an idea guy, NOT: a modeler, texturer, or coder... Word of advice, "Watch out for the ducks!"]

Robotech II - Continuing...
FS2 Trek - Snails move faster than me...
Star Blazers: Journey to Iscandar...
FS GUNDAM - The Myth lives on... :)

Re: Installed 3.12 now Logitech Joy not detected...
I also have a Logitech Wingman joystick.  In the old launcher, it showed as Logitech Wingman.  In the new Launcher, my choices are "No Joystick" or "Microsoft PC-joystick driver".  But the latter works just fine for me.

Offline Getter Robo G

• Elite Super Robot Pilot
Re: Installed 3.12 now Logitech Joy not detected...
Ok I feel stupid now.

I didn't even try that before, but when you choose it (PC/Microsoft option) and then hit Calibrate it lists the joystick (model) correctly in the calibration window...

It's been years since i had to do this in FS2 so it's kinda embarrassing.

:)
"Don't think of it as being out-numbered, think of it as having a WIDE target selection!"

"I am the one and ONLY Star Dragon..."
Proof for the noobs:  Member Search

[I'm Just an idea guy, NOT: a modeler, texturer, or coder... Word of advice, "Watch out for the ducks!"]

Robotech II - Continuing...
FS2 Trek - Snails move faster than me...
Star Blazers: Journey to Iscandar...
FS GUNDAM - The Myth lives on... :)