Author Topic: The Hunt For Gollum  (Read 2192 times)

Offline Lt.Cannonfodder

• Digitalous Grunteous
The Hunt For Gollum
I never thought I'd see a decent Lord of the Rings fan film, but I'm happy to have been proven wrong.

http://www.thehuntforgollum.com/player_film-hd.htm

Sure, I could complain about a whole load of things like iffy cgi, uneven sound levels and such, but all things considered it's a damn fine piece of work and I tip my hat to everyone involved.

Offline iamzack

Re: The Hunt For Gollum

here i am
WE ARE HARD LIGHT PRODUCTIONS. YOU WILL LOWER YOUR FIREWALLS AND SURRENDER YOUR KEYBOARDS. WE WILL ADD YOUR INTELLECTUAL AND VERNACULAR DISTINCTIVENESS TO OUR OWN. YOUR FORUMS WILL ADAPT TO SERVICE US. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.

Offline Nuclear1

here i am
Rock you like a hurricane!
Spoon - I stand in awe by your flawless fredding. Truely, never before have I witnessed such magnificant display of beamz.
Axem -  I don't know what I'll do with my life now. Maybe I'll become a Nun, or take up Macrame. But where ever I go... I will remember you!
Axem - Sorry to post again when I said I was leaving for good, but something was nagging me. I don't want to say it in a way that shames the campaign but I think we can all agree it is actually.. incomplete. It is missing... Voice Acting.
Quanto - I for one would love to lend my beautiful singing voice into this wholesome project.
Nuclear1 - I want a duet.
AndrewofDoom - Make it a trio!

Offline Angelus

• The Angriest Angel
I never thought I'd see a decent Lord of the Rings fan film, but I'm happy to have been proven wrong.

http://www.thehuntforgollum.com/player_film-hd.htm

Sure, I could complain about a whole load of things like iffy cgi, uneven sound levels and such, but all things considered it's a damn fine piece of work and I tip my hat to everyone involved.

I like it, the overall quality is decent.
Worth watching, so thumbs up!  :yes: :yes:

Offline Black Wolf

• Twisted Infinities
  • Hey! You! Get off-a my cloud!
    • Visit the TI homepage!
TWISTED INFINITIES · SECTORGAME· FRONTLINES
Rarely Updated P3D.
Burn the heretic who killed F2S! Burn him, burn him!!- GalEmp

Offline ssmit132

• Also known as "Typhlomence"
    • Steam
    • Twitter

here i am
That's Golem, not Gollum.

Offline Enigmatic Entity

• Exemplar Essayer
  • Amigo ad infinitum.
Gollum would whip that piece of spherified turtle. Watch as it [Golem] curls up in cowardice...and gets rolled into the fires of Mt.Doom.
I need to get on a computer where there is a proper flash player, etc. Since this crappy lib. computer doesn't have it.
Juvenescence and multifariousness is eternal.

Offline karajorma

• King Louie - Jungle VIP
  • Administrator
    • Karajorma's Freespace FAQ

Yep. It was hugely impressive considering that it was the work of unpaid fans. Well worth the time it took me to watch it.
Karajorma's Freespace FAQ. It's almost like asking me yourself.

[ Diaspora ] - [ Seeds Of Rebellion ] - [ Mind Games ]