Author Topic: Whatever happens in your life II: The Wrath of Khan  (Read 240505 times)

Offline Retsof

• Sanity is over-rated.
Re: Whatever happens in your life II: The Wrath of Khan
Hi guys, sorry I dissapeared form the face of the internet, but I had just got Sins for my new laptop, so I played the heck out of it for a week and now I have regained the pacience to deal with my pathetic connection.
:::PROUD VASUDAN RIGHTS SUPPORTER:::

"Get off my forum" -General Battuta
I can't help but hear a shotgun cocking with this.

Offline Androgeos Exeunt

• Captain Oblivious
  • Prevents attraction.
    • Wordpress.com Blog
I started ChatZilla and ate two paos for breakfast.
My blog

Quote: Tuesday, 3 October 2023 0133 UTC +8, #general
MP-Ryan
Oh you still believe in fairy tales like Santa, the Easter Bunny, and free market competition principles?

Offline Bob-san

• Wishes he was cool
  • It's 5 minutes to midnight.
I played HAWX again and realize for the second time just how much it sucks.
NGTM-1R: Currently considering spending the rest of the day in bed cuddling.
GTSVA: With who...?
Nuke: chewbacca?
Bob-san: The Rancor.

Offline esarai

• Steathy boi
    • Minecraft
today i learned that drinking screwdrivers is more healthy than drinking cheap soda.

There's research that suggests sodium benzoate, the preservative in most sodas, helps cause Alzheimer's disease by impeding the function of mitochondria in your brain.  DO NOT WANT.
<Nuclear>   truth: the good samaritan actually checked for proof of citizenship and health insurance
<Axem>   did anyone catch jesus' birth certificate?
<Nuclear>   and jesus didnt actually give the 5000 their fish...he gave it to the romans and let it trickle down
<Axem>and he was totally pro tax breaks
<Axem>he threw out all those tax collectors at the temple
<Nuclear>   he drove a V8 camel too
<Nuclear>   with a sword rack for his fully-automatic daggers

Esarai: hey gaiz, what's a good improvised, final attack for a ship fighting to buy others time to escape to use?
RangerKarl|AtWork: stick your penis in the warp core
DarthGeek: no don't do that
amki: don't EVER do that

Offline ssmit132

• Also known as "Typhlomence"
    • Steam
    • Twitter
My friend recently got into Pokemon partly from me, so last week he bought Pokemon Diamond from eBay. It was his first Pokemon game, so I helped him a lot.

Last Friday when he had it at school and I was playing his game, I decided to do him a favour and put the EXP Share on his then lowest-leveled in the party, Buziel at level 12.

Since he didn't know how to move the EXP Share until I told him today, so I was surprised - pleasantly of course - that it had grown to level 57 (evolving into Floatzel too), because of all the experience it received from the EXP Share (and he may have used it to battle as well). :eek2:

He needed help to finish the Spear Pillar part because he didn't know how to use medicine, so I basically owned Mars, Jupiter and Cyrus and caught Dialga with this Floatzel (well, with a little help from Golduck (lv 37) too, but still). :lol:

My science teacher answered that question for me. I've got to do three pages of work on "Snell's Law" by tomorrow. And it's 9:39pm here

Snell's Law? That's easy. ;)
« Last Edit: March 23, 2009, 01:11:40 am by ssmit132 »

Offline Androgeos Exeunt

• Captain Oblivious
  • Prevents attraction.
    • Wordpress.com Blog
He must've played Diamond every day then. :lol:

Call that dedication.
My blog

MP-Ryan
Oh you still believe in fairy tales like Santa, the Easter Bunny, and free market competition principles?

Offline Dilmah G

• Failed juggling
  • Do try it.
Slow-Mo Ability is pretty class too. Doing the CQB test (F.N.G.) with Slow-Mo On is a blast. But I still can't beat Gaz's record (15 seconds) with it!

I've gotten 14.7 with accuracy bonus before, without cheats. Granted, that was with an hour of practice.

Wow, what do you play it on?

My science teacher answered that question for me. I've got to do three pages of work on "Snell's Law" by tomorrow. And it's 9:39pm here

Snell's Law? That's easy. ;)

:P After listening in class today I concur

Offline Androgeos Exeunt

• Captain Oblivious
  • Prevents attraction.
    • Wordpress.com Blog
I notice that the FSU badge has been updated.
My blog

MP-Ryan

Offline Dilmah G

• Failed juggling
  • Do try it.
I notice that the FSU badge has been updated.

I noticed that on Sunday, or Saturday Night.

Offline iamzack

My mum threw me out last night. Then she called Turambar and told him I ran away. Also she said he needed to stop "enabling" me.

Jury is still out on what the **** that's supposed to mean.
WE ARE HARD LIGHT PRODUCTIONS. YOU WILL LOWER YOUR FIREWALLS AND SURRENDER YOUR KEYBOARDS. WE WILL ADD YOUR INTELLECTUAL AND VERNACULAR DISTINCTIVENESS TO OUR OWN. YOUR FORUMS WILL ADAPT TO SERVICE US. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.

Offline Dilmah G

• Failed juggling
  • Do try it.
My mum threw me out last night. Then she called Turambar and told him I ran away. Also she said he needed to stop "enabling" me.

Jury is still out on what the **** that's supposed to mean.

:wtf:

Enabling?

Offline iamzack

I think she wants him to break up with me.
WE ARE HARD LIGHT PRODUCTIONS. YOU WILL LOWER YOUR FIREWALLS AND SURRENDER YOUR KEYBOARDS. WE WILL ADD YOUR INTELLECTUAL AND VERNACULAR DISTINCTIVENESS TO OUR OWN. YOUR FORUMS WILL ADAPT TO SERVICE US. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.

Offline Commander Zane

• Spoot Knight of Anvils
Something tells me this is going to fall into the whole mothers' assumptions that men **** up women's lives and relationships have no meaning. :doubt:

If it is, my girlfriend has to deal with that being pounded into her head daily by her mother. :rolleyes:
If only she decided to accept the truth instead of trying to have convinced her daughter to grow up a lesbian (Which obviously didn't work :P ).

Offline Stormkeeper

• Interviewer Extraordinaire
  • Boomz!
Today I popped by my god-sister's house for a visit. She was feeling down because she argued with her bf last night. So I decided to take her out for lunch and ice cream. To my suprise and, I later found out, hers, he turned up on the doorstep, apparently jealous that I was taking her out. So I spend the whole day with the two of them being lovey dovey, and the air brimming with tension. Talk about awkward situations. She's gone down to send him off to the bus stop though, leaving me free to post this whilst I'm at her house.
Ancient-Shivan War|Interview Board

Member of the Scooby Doo Fanclub. And we're not talking a cartoon dog here people!!

Offline Commander Zane

• Spoot Knight of Anvils

Offline Dilmah G

• Failed juggling
  • Do try it.
Something tells me this is going to fall into the whole mothers' assumptions that men **** up women's lives and relationships have no meaning. :doubt:

If it is, my girlfriend has to deal with that being pounded into her head daily by her mother. :rolleyes:
If only she decided to accept the truth instead of trying to have convinced her daughter to grow up a lesbian (Which obviously didn't work :P ).

Okay seriously WTF

I HATE those feminist c*nts who try to make it sound as if men'll be the demise of the world (even though I can kind of feel it being half true) and have no understanding or feeling for women. Basically demonising men, I mean, we don't do it to women! But the minority that do rape and assault women suddenly represents us all?

Offline Nuke

• Ka-Boom!
  • Mutants Worship Me
feminists have caused so much **** that im supprised everyone isnt queer already. women have replaced all the good qualities of women for the bad qualities of men and have become a race of dirty skanky whores (no offense zack, well maybe a little).
I can no longer sit back and allow communist infiltration, communist indoctrination, communist subversion, and the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

Nuke's Scripting SVN

Offline Dilmah G

• Failed juggling
  • Do try it.
feminists have caused so much **** that im supprised everyone isnt queer already. women have replaced all the good qualities of women for the bad qualities of men and have become a race of dirty skanky whores (no offense zack, well maybe a little).

Agreed to some extent

One half pledge abstinence and the other half become horny-pyschosocial lesbians. In my experience. 

Offline Androgeos Exeunt

• Captain Oblivious
  • Prevents attraction.
    • Wordpress.com Blog
I've chipped my writer's block. :D
My blog

MP-Ryan

Offline General Battuta

• Poe's Law In Action
  • i wonder when my postcount will exceed my iq

Okay seriously WTF

I HATE those feminist c*nts who try to make it sound as if men'll be the demise of the world (even though I can kind of feel it being half true) and have no understanding or feeling for women. Basically demonising men, I mean, we don't do it to women! But the minority that do rape and assault women suddenly represents us all?

Oh, for God's sake, you people are misapplying the term 'feminist'. That's like saying that the Black Panthers and Malcolm X are reasons to stop racial equality.

Most people are feminists. I reckon both of you are feminists.

The only requirement is that you believe that women are people with equal rights to men. Not necessarily identical abilities or identical needs, but identical rights.