Author Topic: I was looking through the tech database when...  (Read 5715 times)

I was looking through the tech database when...
Actually to tell you the truth I get to play alot with the Velocity mod because. I am Sushi's brother :D (and he's gone for a long while currently so I can do whatever I want to FS2 HAHAHAH) ;7

BTW: My modified starfury has a overclocked speed of 230 :jaw: ( the banshee [modified] has a afterburner max of about 225) WITHOUT afterburner ;7 Nice eh?
quote "No brain, no pain" :wakka:
quote "Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups"  :nervous:
quote "The harder you try, the dumber you look" :doh:
quote "Dogs are basically good and cats are evil, so people are stupid" " I don't follow your logic" "My theory would suggest so" :bump:

Offline Skippy

• It's not a bug, it's a feature™
    • FS/FS2 Campaigns List
Originally posted by Woomeister
Doesn't really matter, you won't be flying it:D

But...with a tbl hack..;7 ;7
MACHINA TERRA | FS/FS2 Campaigns list
Specs: Core2 Duo 2GHz, 2GB DDR2, 160GB HD, gfg7700 (Asus G1 Laptop)
Q9550, 4GB DDR2, 2x500GB HD (RAID1), RHD4870, X48-DS6, Corsair 620HX (Desktop)

Offline Grey Wolf

Ha, you may have some of the biggest bombers, but my X-Wing is one of the smallest fighters. 12.5 metres!
You see things; and you say "Why?" But I dream things that never were; and I say "Why not?" -George Bernard Shaw

Offline Grey Wolf

Originally posted by Silver_Scythe
Actually to tell you the truth I get to play alot with the Velocity mod because. I am Sushi's brother :D (and he's gone for a long while currently so I can do whatever I want to FS2 HAHAHAH) ;7

BTW: My modified starfury has a overclocked speed of 230 :jaw: ( the banshee [modified] has a afterburner max of about 225) WITHOUT afterburner ;7 Nice eh?
Wimp. The Loki goes 2km/s w/o afterburners in my Acceleration MOD.
You see things; and you say "Why?" But I dream things that never were; and I say "Why not?" -George Bernard Shaw

and with a table hack that i have found i can get one of my fighters going 100,000 meters/second and reach the edge of mission zone within .000001 seconds  :ha: :ha: :p
"Got Life?"
"Three days he rose again, fulfilling all the prophecies of the Word of God; this man's name was Jesus Christ!"
"What will tomarrow bring? Keep in mind this phrase: we are all a vapor in God's eyes..."
"God knows no time, for he is ETERNAL...":nod:
John 3:16-Pick up a bible and see what it's all about...:nod:

Offline WMCoolmon

• Purveyor of space crack
:rolleyes: Maybe I should make a Colossus that goes at 9,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 km/s
-C

Originally posted by Grey Wolf 2009
Wimp. The Loki goes 2km/s w/o afterburners in my Acceleration MOD.

:rolleyes: Thats how fast the SF goes without overclocked engine or afterburn (w/ it goes 250)

EDIT: Besides the Accel mode just increases speed it doesn't change manuverability like the Velocity mod does. Because of that its nearly impossible to shoot things with the accel mod.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2002, 12:23:17 am by 626 »
quote "Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups"  :nervous:
quote "Dogs are basically good and cats are evil, so people are stupid" " I don't follow your logic" "My theory would suggest so" :bump:

Originally posted by WMCoolmon
:rolleyes: Maybe I should make a Colossus that goes at 9,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 km/s

[Colossus]------------------------------------------[900,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 after .1 seconds in game]
Wowzer :jaw: :bump: :jaw: :bump: :jaw: :bump: :jaw:
« Last Edit: May 27, 2002, 12:29:42 am by 626 »

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
:rolleyes: Ok back on topic now :)

Offline Razor

Originally posted by WMCoolmon

And when you wake up, you find yourself hanging upside down.

You know, it is very dangerous when your blood rushes in the wrong direction.

Offline Grey Wolf

Originally posted by Silver_Scythe

:rolleyes: Thats how fast the SF goes without overclocked engine or afterburn (w/ it goes 250)

EDIT: Besides the Accel mode just increases speed it doesn't change manuverability like the Velocity mod does. Because of that its nearly impossible to shoot things with the accel mod.
So it goes 2000 m/s w/o AB and 250000 m/s w/ AB? :rolleyes:
And the problem with shooting is the fact that your target is moving so fast. And I though I did increase maneuvarability just a bit....

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
Yeah it is very silly so...