Modding, Mission Design, and Coding > FS2 Open Tools

RELEASE: Knossos.NET v1.0.0: Making a multiplatform C# launcher with AvaloniaUI

<< < (6/6)

T-Man:
Heya. I saw some mentions of this launcher so gave it a whirl over December. Seems to be working superbly (quite smooth and fast), but my 'explore' tab seems to only show a few mods compared to the screens posted earlier in the thread (attached a screen below)?

I noticed the update log it shows at the bottom mentions mods that do not appear on the list too, so it may be my Knossos isn't showing them? Felt I should post in case others run into the same and someone may know whether I've done something wrong?

In case it is to do with version, I am running 'v0.2.0-RC9', and IIRC kept settings as-are minus tweaking the folder the library installs to.

Cheers ShivanSpS for an excellent launcher. :yes:

taylor:
That's a known issue where it doesn't properly detect that retail FS2 is installed. The simple fix is to go into the FS2 directory in your library folder, and rename "Root_fs2.vp" to "root_fs2.vp". Basically, just make sure it's all lowercase. The next time you run Knossos it should now show all of the mods properly.

T-Man:

--- Quote from: taylor on January 28, 2024, 06:36:55 am ---That's a known issue where it doesn't properly detect that retail FS2 is installed. The simple fix is to go into the FS2 directory in your library folder, and rename "Root_fs2.vp" to "root_fs2.vp". Basically, just make sure it's all lowercase. The next time you run Knossos it should now show all of the mods properly.

--- End quote ---

Aha! Many thanks for your help Taylor. Thankfully filename was right, but your advice helped me also realise I hadn't guided Knossos to my FS folder in the settings.
All mods now appearing. :yes:

taylor:
Haha, yeah, it's always one of those things  :D

Glad you got it sorted!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version