Hosted Projects - FS2 Required > FreeSpace Conversion

my new project new FS1\FS2

(1/2) > >>

StarGunner:
My first project is almost dune just need some more time.

The project is pouting in some of the FS1 Ships into the main FS2 campigan. Cant have them all, though I will have it dune soon.

GalacticEmperor would it be ok to pout this up for DL? I think it would be so cool to have something neet to get people to play the main FS2 Campigan and as for the other stuff you get whith it you will see it when I be dune.

P.S. this was somthing I have been trying to do for ever and it just hit me whay not let others have the chance to see a Scorpion get shot out of the sky bay a herec Mark II in a nebula.

Galemp:
Uhhhhmmmm... I really don't see the point. You can make a few missions, but I would NOT recommend rewriting the entire FS2 campaign just to throw in a few ships. There are plenty of campaigns in the works that use my port with FS2 ships; look around.

15thRampage:
GE make an exelent tbl joining both games, i will be really ez to replace the fs1 ship for the new ones, GE Exelente job, you rule man

StarGunner:

--- Quote ---Originally posted by GalacticEmperor
Uhhhhmmmm... I really don't see the point. You can make a few missions, but I would NOT recommend rewriting the entire FS2 campaign just to throw in a few ships. There are plenty of campaigns in the works that use my port with FS2 ships; look around.
--- End quote ---

Well ok then Would it be ok if I converted the FS1 campigan Awakenings?

Galemp:
By all means. I believe someone else said they would do it, however.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version