Hosted Projects - FS2 Required > FreeSpace Conversion

RELEASE: The Great War - Vasudan Imperium DEMO

<< < (2/21) > >>

Galemp:
We know. Don't run debug.

Eratharon:
Spoiler:It is a solid good demo pack. Enjoyed playing it especially blowing the Orff up. Really shows what would happen if the vasudans knew how to fight properly (hidden racism bwahaha). Seriously though the Vasudan atmosphere is caught greatly. The weapons are original and FSPort looks greater than ever. The terran heads didn't really ruin the immersion much for me. I have faith in you that it will be replaced in the final version. Good Luck finishing this very promising mod.

The funny factor:
This proves that Alpha 1 isn't immortal. Blew up a few of them.
And by the way nice job with the Bosch Beer cargo :lol:

Cobra:

--- Quote from: Galemp on September 29, 2010, 02:29:41 pm ---We know. Don't run debug.

--- End quote ---

I wasn't running the debug build. :nervous:

SF-Junky:
Is there a reason for Turtle wing playing dead in mission 1 instead of docking with the cargo?

Redstreblo:

--- Quote from: Cobra on September 29, 2010, 03:03:30 pm ---
--- Quote from: Galemp on September 29, 2010, 02:29:41 pm ---We know. Don't run debug.

--- End quote ---

I wasn't running the debug build. :nervous:

--- End quote ---

What release are you running? You should be running release 3.6.12r.

--- Quote from: SF-Junky on September 29, 2010, 03:04:46 pm ---Is there a reason for Turtle wing playing dead in mission 1 instead of docking with the cargo?

--- End quote ---

They aren't playing dead, they just wait for the freighter to be destroyed before attempting to pick up the cargo. Also they only pick up the missile containers.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version