Hosted Projects - FS2 Required > Blue Planet

No subject.

<< < (2/6) > >>

Colonol Dekker:
I want to see what happens when unlink pings.

Grizzly:
RIght so to untangle this a little bit.

Message send TO (probably - might be FROM)
Anabainein Artheoplura
The Worm Farm
Delta Serpentis
TAVSUP - Byzantium foreward Tranch, Delta Serpentis Alpha, Orbit of DSa V (Amoenus) L1
Just an adress, basically.

So what we're looking at here appears to be something calculating "Crash Transit Readiness", and it's pointing out that something is throwing off its calculcations.

The reason for this is that the crew of GTFr Paride, delivering cargo "Parchment Pave" from Point Megido, Beta Aquilea to the GTL Solace, has been working overtime at the request of Loadmaster Chana Liang and has been unwrapping their cargo a bit early in order to get it delivered faster.

The machine speculates that Chana Liang might want to rush things along becuase of "cradle ideation", specifically the concepts of Hiraeth, Wanderlust, and Prodigal. In short: Chana Liang wants to go home (to earth!) after a long seperation - the central theme of BP.

The machine concludes that this has no further effects on its wider calculations, and thus continues as normal.

So my speculation is that this is a message sent before the start of Age of Aquarius. The "Crash Transit Readiness" refers to whether or not the 14th Battlegroup is ready to go on its mission (should play BP again and look into that whole "Crash Jump"  thing), and the Paride is supplying the Solace faster then scheduled.

Of note is the cargo, PARCHMENT PAVE. I have no idea what that means, but Blue Planet has been a while ago for me. I don't know the current status of the GTL Solace or in whose hands it is if it hasn't been shot down, but I suspect that PARCHMENT PAVE and as such the GTL Solace is quite important for coming events.

Nagrach:
What is the "Worm Farm"? I don't remember it in anyway from BP.

I'm not sure, but  I think PARCHMENT PAVE wasn't mentioned before?

TechnoD11:
To the best of my knowledge, there has been no mention of 'PARCHMENT PAVE' or 'Worm Farm'.

However, my first impressions of the post are a bit different from Joshua.
'Crash Transit' I thought may be related to the idea of interdicting a GTVA subspace jump - a la the Lucifer, an operation that would require atomic precision and prediction, hence this 'character' and the timed/updated prediction cycle.
I do agree with 'cradle ideation', however I would think this would refer to the desire to return home to whatever system they are from within the GTVA, maybe not so much earth.

Either way, exciting stuff!  :nod:

EatThePath:
Interesting stuff. I noticed that there's doubled spacing in the message a few times... in a tease like this, that seems likely to be deliberate, though I don't quite see a pattern or significance yet.

He's the passage with exclamation marks stuck in the double spaces to make them easier to see.

--- Quote ---
The Worm Farm
Delta Serpentis
TAVSUP - Byzantium foreward Tranch, Delta Serpentis Alpha, Orbit of DSa V (Amoenus) L1

Crash transit readiness 69.832121212 recurring. Change within derivation norms. Excitation diaphany within the noise gate.

Uplink pings in six. Tracking factors

Crash transit readiness 69.83237123 recurring. Change within derivation norms. Excitation diaphany within the noise gate.

Uplink pings in five.

Crash transit readiness 69.8341974 recurring. Change within derivation norms. Excitation diaphany within the noise gate.

Peak adjustment profile.

Uplink pings in four.

Recapitulate my last,

Crash transit readiness 69.84682913 recurring. Change within ! derivation norms. ! Excitation diaphany within noise gate. Positive decimal scaleup ahead of ! precognitive margin.

Attribute an unexpected increase ! in opclock margin by input flow acceleration.

Inflection point:

Galactic Terran Freighter (GTFr) ! "Paride".

Flight list: Initial point -> Point Megiddo, Beta Aquilae -> PENTIC ORGAN

Endpoint -> Galactic Terran Logistics vessel (GTL) "Solace".

Cargo: PARCHMENT PAVE

Attribute an ! asymptomatic increase ! in actualisation events by Loadmaster Chana ! Liang resulting in positive flowup. Critical inflection factor for a reduced cargo unwrap time aboard a critical supply asset.

Subject ! co-opted fellow servicemen into intentionally overlength shifts.

Suspect potential interventive ! factors foreshortening the subject's typical behaviour cycles. Add to lists of positive incidental phenomena associated with cradle ideation. Keywords: Hiraeth, Wanderlust, Prodigal.

Attune in lockstep by extrapolating widescale morale implications to human-machine processes. Expand buffer by two-five qualifying tangents.

No recalculation needed. Recapitulate my last,

Crash transit readiness 69.84383059 recurring. Change within derivation norms. Excitation diaphany within the noise gate,

Uplink pings in three...

--- End quote ---

(Also, this is no secret to those on discord enough but not everyone here is, so. You should be aware this is a tease of a fan offshoot rather than something from the core team. That doesn't to me diminish the coolness any, but I thought people should know lest they get their heart set on a new part of WiH and then not be able to appreciate what they do get.)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version