Hosted Projects - FS2 Required > Blue Planet

BP is still alive?

<< < (3/4) > >>

Nyctaeus:
I think two released chapters of Solaris proves, that Darius is looking to pour his creative juices elsewhere and the theme he set in BP is no longer that attractive to him. I've been here before, just like many other modmakers. Even without his team, Darius would be able to continue working on BP alone [just like he developed AoA], but if he wants to pursue other goals, I wish him all da best in his endeavours.

Also Solaris is ****ing gooooood :yes:.

The Age of BP... Of Aquarius is over. Time to move along. As far as I know, ETP agreed to maintain BP for the times to come, so achievements of BP team should be still accesible in the future... Enhanced by flashiness of Warmachine.

Phantom Hoover:
Very weird of you to be making declarations like this on behalf of a team you're not part of about the intentions of other people, frankly.

EatThePath:

--- Quote from: Nyctaeus on May 13, 2022, 08:11:10 am ---The Age of BP... Of Aquarius is over. Time to move along. As far as I know, ETP agreed to maintain BP for the times to come, so achievements of BP team should be still accesible in the future... Enhanced by flashiness of Warmachine.

--- End quote ---

For the record, despite a BP badge appearing on my forum profile my involvement with maintaining BP mainly consists of me reporting bugs that break Warmachine and poking Matth. Other then telling people axem's probox script broke I did essentially nothing in the recent update. That was all Matth with help from multiple members of the BP team, including Darius, who I know was excited about some of the work that went into this update.

The E:
BP is essentially on deep hibernation. There is a slight sliver of hope that one day, there will be new BP, but neither I nor anyone else on the team can honestly say when that will happen.

But it is not dead. For all of us, BP is a labour of love, a point of deep and lasting pride, and a cornerstone of the relationships we made while making it. Speaking for myself only, I count the members of the BP team as some of the longest, truest friendships I have ever made. I cannot watch Icarus without having deep emotions, despite how cheesy the music choices are. The discussions that take place here, or on discord, or even in real life for some of us, where we meet someone random who by the purest of chances happened to play this silly little fanfic of ours and who took enjoyment and long-lasting fascination from it are some of the most rewarding interactions we have.

BP is asleep. It may wake up one day, unforeseen and sudden. It may not. But as long as there are people enjoying it, it is not dead.

DefCynodont119:

--- Quote from: The E on May 13, 2022, 11:01:08 am ---BP is asleep. It may wake up one day, unforeseen and sudden. It may not. But as long as there are people enjoying it, it is not dead.

--- End quote ---

quoted for truth

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version