Author Topic: Oh come on.  (Read 1228 times)

Offline blackhole

• Still not over the rainbow
  • Destiny can suck it
    • Black Sphere Studios
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF RISKS: I know that <censored> is a form of treasure hunt using GPS and related technologies in outdoor and wilderness settings. I acknowledge that participation in <censored> entails known and unanticipated risks, which could result in physical or emotional injury. I understand that such risks simply cannot be eliminated without jeopardizing the essential qualities of <censored>. I comprehend that these risks may arise out of the environment, interaction with other participants, and/or my own negligance, and that chief among these risks include, but not nessacarily limited to: high physical activity, slips, falls, sprains, strains, abrasions, broken bones, death, embarrassment, and mental distress.

How many people, worldwide, have died whilst taking part in a treasure hunt? :doubt:

Offline terran_emperor

• 7 Impossible Requests Before Breakfast
  • Kane Live in Death
Depends on what you define as Tresure hunting...

Archeology could be defined as Tresure Hunting - look at the number of archeologists who have died over the years...granted it is nothing like indiana Jones or Tomb Raider

Burglary can be defined as Treasure hunting from a perspective...

e = m csarged - Relativity according to Sarge [Red vs Blue]

TRUE SHIVAN

HLP's only Goro Naya (Great Leader) fan

"I really wasn't expecting this much losership"

"Only one thing is impossible for a Vorlon to understand: How to change the IRQ setting in any DOS computer."

HLP Brit

Offline Excalibur

• Forsee a new beginning.
How many pilots died trying to capture stuff like ETAK?

But if it's one of those "backyard" ones, well...(unless you're in Australia :p)
His legacy will last until the beginning.

Offline terran_emperor

• 7 Impossible Requests Before Breakfast
  • Kane Live in Death
 :lol:
So you've seen that BT advert as well...

I have to agree the Swordman there
e = m csarged - Relativity according to Sarge [Red vs Blue]

TRUE SHIVAN

HLP's only Goro Naya (Great Leader) fan

"I really wasn't expecting this much losership"

"Only one thing is impossible for a Vorlon to understand: How to change the IRQ setting in any DOS computer."

HLP Brit