Author Topic: Esarai's Fleetpack - New Content 06-13-2011  (Read 82157 times)

Offline Bryan See

• Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
  • Trying to redeem, but under Tiger Parents
    • Twitter
Re: Esarai's Fleetpack - New Content 06-13-2011
Esarai, I've expressed my interest in this fleetpack because:

- I've released a model called SC Raguel made in collaboration with Betrayal.
- I'm working on Shattered Stars that makes use of this.
Bryan See - My FreeSpace Wiki User Page (Talk, Contributions)

Full Projects:
Shattered Stars

Campaigns:
Lost in the Mist - Cyrene vs. Psamtik
FreeSpace: Reunited

Ships:
GTS Hygeia, GTT Argo, SC Raguel

Tools:
FSO TC/Game template

I've been under attack by Tiger Parents like Jennifer Pan...

Offline esarai

• Steathy boi
    • Minecraft
Care to collaborate?
I've so much already in progress and so little time that it wouldn't be fair to say yes knowing I likely couldn't follow through.  You're welcome to use my assets as they become available :D

Will you stay? So much sweetness in this thread is waiting to be finished :D
I certainly would love to!

<Nuclear>   truth: the good samaritan actually checked for proof of citizenship and health insurance
<Axem>   did anyone catch jesus' birth certificate?
<Nuclear>   and jesus didnt actually give the 5000 their fish...he gave it to the romans and let it trickle down
<Axem>and he was totally pro tax breaks
<Axem>he threw out all those tax collectors at the temple
<Nuclear>   he drove a V8 camel too
<Nuclear>   with a sword rack for his fully-automatic daggers

Esarai: hey gaiz, what's a good improvised, final attack for a ship fighting to buy others time to escape to use?
RangerKarl|AtWork: stick your penis in the warp core
DarthGeek: no don't do that
amki: don't EVER do that

Welcome back, esarai. Nice to see such a modder as yourself back on the boards. Fair warning, for your own sanity, you would be wise to largely ignore Bryan See. He talks a lot, but says little. Also, in another thread, he ignored three Turing Test questions asked of him, as well as arguably the most well known Voight-Kampf question from Blade Runner, so we're not entirely sure he's actually a human.
There are only 10 kinds of people in the world;
those who understand binary and those who don't.

Offline Nyctaeus

• The Slavic Engineer
  • My "FS Ships" folder is 582gb.
    • Minecraft
    • Exile
There are specific problems with communication with this guy. Expect constant talking about which ships he used for his mod, theories about Trump as hidden russian agent, and ofc - the Raguel. I actually managed to collaborate with him once, basicly totally reworking some model he started. Anyway, it's also his released model. That made him eager to collaborate much more.

Okay, enough of Bryan. I actually still remember this:

What is it? And may we have it :D?
Exile | Shadow Genesis | Inferno | Series Resurrecta  | DA Profile | P3D Profile

Proud owner of NyctiShipyards. Remember - Nyx will fix it!

All of my assets including models, textures, skyboxes, effects may be used under standard CC BY-NC 4.0 license.

Offline Dragon

• Citation needed
  • The sky is the limit.
Long time no see Esarai. Been missing you. The forum is a bit slower than it used to be, but new releases are always welcome. Especially awesome models like yours. :)

A lots of amazing stuff was added to SCP recently-ish, make sure to check it out.

Offline esarai

• Steathy boi
    • Minecraft
I actually still remember this:

Ahh yis.  I called it Kadaya when I made it.  It's an alien fighter for a race I conceptualized a long time ago.  Never had time to bring that mod to completion.  I don't think I finished it, last I remember I was having issues with the thruster mesh because FSO scales the geometry to represent different levels of thrust, and geometry that's not aligned or perpendicular to the forward axis will look really fokkin' wonky.

There's a secret cabal I should consult first.

Long time no see Esarai. Been missing you. The forum is a bit slower than it used to be, but new releases are always welcome. Especially awesome models like yours. :)

A lots of amazing stuff was added to SCP recently-ish, make sure to check it out.

You guys, too.  I've been semi-aware, lurking vicariously through DahBlount.  Can't wait to see it all.
<Nuclear>   truth: the good samaritan actually checked for proof of citizenship and health insurance
<Axem>   did anyone catch jesus' birth certificate?
<Nuclear>   and jesus didnt actually give the 5000 their fish...he gave it to the romans and let it trickle down
<Axem>and he was totally pro tax breaks
<Axem>he threw out all those tax collectors at the temple
<Nuclear>   he drove a V8 camel too
<Nuclear>   with a sword rack for his fully-automatic daggers

Esarai: hey gaiz, what's a good improvised, final attack for a ship fighting to buy others time to escape to use?
RangerKarl|AtWork: stick your penis in the warp core
DarthGeek: no don't do that
amki: don't EVER do that

Offline Bryan See

• Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
  • Trying to redeem, but under Tiger Parents
    • Twitter
I've started working on PBR assets for your models, as well as shielding for capital ships specifically for Shattered Stars (my mod) and Dimensional Eclipse, made by you, such as the UEFg Murugan.

I'm currently working on Phoenix Rising and Emperor, both of which are used in these same two mods.

I actually still remember this:

BTW, what about that model? Does it have "show ship" cockpits?

And, I'm here to help. To improve models, the game, and keep the community running and sustainable.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2017, 09:40:34 am by Bryan See »
Bryan See - My FreeSpace Wiki User Page (Talk, Contributions)

Full Projects:
Shattered Stars

Campaigns:
Lost in the Mist - Cyrene vs. Psamtik
FreeSpace: Reunited

Ships:
GTS Hygeia, GTT Argo, SC Raguel

Tools:
FSO TC/Game template

I've been under attack by Tiger Parents like Jennifer Pan...