General FreeSpace > Multiplayer

Squadwar will return one day. Get your suggestions in now.

<< < (2/15) > >>

chief1983:
That sounds like the limitation for a particular mission's teams, are you saying that Squads themselves are also limited to 4 people?  I thought Squads were bigger and any 4 people from a squad could participate in a match.

captain-custard:
with the changes that have been implemented in multiplayer could the maximum players in each team be boosted to 6 or 8 in each team

taylor:

--- Quote from: chief1983 on January 09, 2009, 01:38:56 am ---That sounds like the limitation for a particular mission's teams, are you saying that Squads themselves are also limited to 4 people?  I thought Squads were bigger and any 4 people from a squad could participate in a match.

--- End quote ---
No, just that 4 people from each squad can play at once.  But I think that number needs to be bumped if possible.  That is the only real limit that I see though, nothing that applies to the number of people that can actually be in a squad or the number of squads.  I still haven't been through all of the old website stuff though so there could be some sort of limit somewhere that I just haven't seen yet.

chief1983:
I'd almost rather see more teams allowed than more players per team, but I have a feeling that's several orders of magnitude more difficult.  Not really related to squadwar anyway, but since we're talking about multi limits...

JGZinv:
Are we talking strictly SquadWar here, or can we make suggestions for the benefit of mod
integration?

Note too that a fair amount of people (like myself) haven't been around long enough
to have experienced SquadWar first hand, although we got the concept from reading about it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version