Hosted Projects - Standalone > Diaspora

[RELEASE] Diaspora: Shattered Armistice v1.0 (Windows, Mac & Linux)

<< < (106/106)

praseodym:
Works in English. THX

0rph3u5:
It's a broken line is present in the strings.tbl since the version included in the original root_fs2.vp - or at least that's what I managed to run down. It should be exclusive the the german localisation.

I guess Diaspora, like TBP, just imported that by accident.

0rph3u5:
Scratch that different line, same problem:

--- Quote from: Diaspora ---1117, "\r\n"Kein Web-Browser gefunden. Entweder ist keiner installiert, oder \r\nder vorhandene ist nicht als Standard-Browser eingestellt.\r\n\r\n"
--- End quote ---

should be

--- Quote from: from retail ---1117, "\r\nKein Web-Browser gefunden. Entweder ist keiner installiert, oder \r\nder vorhandene ist nicht als Standard-Browser eingestellt.\r\n\r\n"
--- End quote ---

It's those quotation marks.

karajorma:
Ah. I only looked at line 1118 since the game appeared to have parsed 1117 correctly if it wasn't saying 1118 was the problem.

Thanks.

If there are no other outstanding bugs in Diaspora, I'll bump the release with a fix for this error.

Toranks:
How can I change the language to Spanish? According to the topic, the menus are translated, but even if I put it in Spanish, it still recognizes it as if it were in English. In fact, switching to French is no problem. (in the file fs2_open.ini)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version