Author Topic: Help me finish the FS2 missions nebulae conversion!  (Read 6609 times)

Offline Trivial Psychic

• Snoop Junkie
Re: Help me finish the FS2 missions nebulae conversion!
I think in most cases we should have systems with multiple suns have the suns reasonably close together... for example suns at 180* angles would mean that you are BETWEEN the suns, which is probably quite unusual.  Then again, it's scifi... what do we know?  ;)  (As for the annoying double-glare of multiple suns close together, I may tweak something in the SCP to compensate, if I have time.)

Actually, there are many instances where binary or more starsystems have the 2 stars some distances from each other.  The companion star orbits quite some distance out, like on a Pluto-esque orbital period.
The Trivial Psychic Strikes Again!

Offline CaptJosh

Close binaries are actually very rare.
CaptJosh

There are only 10 kinds of people in the world;
those who understand binary and those who don't.

Offline Backslash

• Bring Our Might To Bear
Heh, well shows what I know, I haven't been there. :p  Learned something new.  Sounds cool.

On the bright side this makes things easier... we can have the suns just about anywhere, eh? :)

Offline Turambar

• Determined to inflict his entire social circle on us
  • You can't spell Manslaughter without laughter
don't worry about realness

prettyness is the only thing that matters here.
10:55:48   TurambarBlade: i've been selecting my generals based on how much i like their hats
10:55:55   HerraTohtori: me too!
10:56:01   HerraTohtori: :D

Offline Mars

• I have no originality
  • Attempting unreasonable levels of reasonable
Considering that nebulae aren't usually visible, especially when your in them... I'm inclined tho agree.

Offline Admiral Nelson

• Resurrecter of Campaigns
  • The GTA expects that every man will do his duty.
Backslash,
I see that there was an attachment delted by Admin in this thread.  I'm looking into system backgrounds for other purposes and would love to know what you might actually have completed.  Can you post your WIPs up someplace?
If a man consults whether he is to fight, when he has the power in his own hands, it is certain that his opinion is against fighting.

Offline Admiral Nelson

• Resurrecter of Campaigns
  • The GTA expects that every man will do his duty.
WIP

If a man consults whether he is to fight, when he has the power in his own hands, it is certain that his opinion is against fighting.