Author Topic: I tinkered so much with input that I need to open 4 programs to play the game  (Read 1331 times)

Offline Kiloku

• Buzzbuzz!
    • Minecraft
I tinkered so much with input that I need to open 4 programs to play the game
I have a folder with shortcuts for each. And I'm still not satisfied with the input.

FSO.ahk actually is just for an On Screen Display on top of my HUD. It shows which controller mode I'm currently running.
You all know Knossos.
VoiceMacro has my voice command macros. Simple things such as "Alpha Wing, Attack my target" doing C-2-1-1, as well as a few ship control commands (like "Equalize Energy").
XPadder allows me to customize controls to a greater degree, as I use an Xbox One gamepad. I have 3 different controller modes that change the behavior of a few buttons, such as LB in Mode 1 cycles the secondary weapon bank, while LB in Mode 2 changing the secondary fire rate.

Does anyone else have crazy setups?
Potato!

Offline jr2

• The Mail Man
  • It's prounounced jayartoo 0x6A7232
    • Steam
Re: I tinkered so much with input that I need to open 4 programs to play the game
Ever try it with a Steam Controller?  I think it would work decently well.

Re: I tinkered so much with input that I need to open 4 programs to play the game
Is this crazy enough? 

Offline Kiloku

• Buzzbuzz!
    • Minecraft
Ever try it with a Steam Controller?  I think it would work decently well.

It's hard to get one in Brazil. They don't ship here, and the importers charge absurd markups. Even worse now that the US Dollar is at it's most expensive to our currency it's ever been.

Is this crazy enough? 

Living the dream
Potato!

Offline HLD_Prophecy

• PVD_Hope in a former life
And I was proud of my as-yet-unused Gravis Firebird. :P I need to get a usb cable for it.