Author Topic: Pilot Log Not Updating?  (Read 712 times)

Pilot Log Not Updating?
I'm doing a full playthrough of Blue Planet for YouTube (as anyone watching this forum doubtlessly knows) and I've encountered a problem in War in Heaven 2.  To save time on the mission videos I've been skipping past Laporte's log and doing database readings separately for those interested in the lore, but in Tenebra only half of the pilot logs are showing up in the Database.  The ones that show before the missions appear in the database, but the ones that appear before the Dreamscape sequences do not.  This is hugely inconvenient for the idea of reading out the lore separate from the missions, as you might imagine.  I'm not sure why this would be (does it not count the Dreamscape as a "mission" and thus not import material from it?) but would, but it may be worth looking into.
"Courage is the complement of fear.  A fearless man cannot be courageous.  He is also a fool." -- Robert Heinlein

Re: Pilot Log Not Updating?
I think I have this solved for the next update.

Re: Pilot Log Not Updating?
I figured it out.  I had been looking at the bottom for updates, but it's queuing them up by mission order rather than order of release, and the Dreamscape is coded as one big mission, so it's putting all the Dreamscape ones together between missions 1 and 2. 
"Courage is the complement of fear.  A fearless man cannot be courageous.  He is also a fool." -- Robert Heinlein