Author Topic: Looking for someone who would like to texture Starscreams improved taiidan ships  (Read 2328 times)

Looking for someone who would like to texture Starscreams improved taiidan ships
I know that texturers are hard to find but i am here looking for anyone that will consider and has time to texture starscream taiidan ships for the Homeworld Universe mod. If anyone would like to texture his ships contact me here or via my yahoo account @ [email protected]

Offline NeonShivan

• Previously known as BTA
  • By the Omnisiah's grace.
Re: Looking for someone who would like to texture Starscreams improved taiidan ships
I know that texturers are hard to find but i am here looking for anyone that will consider and has time to texture starscream taiidan ships for the Homeworld Universe mod. If anyone would like to texture his ships contact me here or via my yahoo account @ [email protected]

1. This topic is in the wrong category. If your looking for people to texture I believe you should try posting under Freespace Modding. Second, this is most likely posted under the wrong FORUM. However, I would love to help if I knew how to do it. Sorry.
In German even the most beautiful love letter sounds like an execution order -Mito

(•_•)
 <)  )/
 /  \ All the Single Ladies

( •_•)
\(  (>
  /  \ All the Single Ladies

(•_•)
 <)  )/
 /  \  Oh Oh Oh

Author of Dusk Wars - A modification for Freespace 2.