Author Topic: Neo-Terra Victorious  (Read 7727 times)

Offline Alikchi

• Neo-Terran
  • Spooky ghost (RIP)
Looks at GalacticEmperor ;P

We have progress.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2002, 08:21:32 pm by 223 »
"Going too far and caring too much about a subject is the best way to make friends that I know."
- Sarah Vowell

Offline Galemp

• Actual father of Samus
  • Ask me about GORT!
    • Steam
    • User page on the FreeSpace Wiki
Speaking of progress...

The FS port version 1.0 has been postponed indefenitely because, although it's done, I can't get it to a computer with an internet connection! Gaaah! :mad: :mad: :mad:
"Anyone can do any amount of work, provided it isn't the work he's supposed to be doing at that moment." -- Robert Benchley

Members I've personally met: RedStreblo, Goober5000, Sandwich, Splinter, Su-tehp, Hippo, CP5670, Terran Emperor, Karajorma, Dekker, McCall, Admiral Wolf, mxlm, RedSniper, Stealth, Black Wolf...

Offline Alikchi

• Neo-Terran
  • Spooky ghost (RIP)
What, is your zip drive broken?
"Going too far and caring too much about a subject is the best way to make friends that I know."
- Sarah Vowell

Offline Galemp

• Actual father of Samus
  • Ask me about GORT!
    • Steam
No, but I realized I don't have any ZIP disks, and I'm not paying $15 each for a pack of three.
"Anyone can do any amount of work, provided it isn't the work he's supposed to be doing at that moment." -- Robert Benchley

Members I've personally met: RedStreblo, Goober5000, Sandwich, Splinter, Su-tehp, Hippo, CP5670, Terran Emperor, Karajorma, Dekker, McCall, Admiral Wolf, mxlm, RedSniper, Stealth, Black Wolf...

Offline Alikchi

• Neo-Terran
  • Spooky ghost (RIP)
Try getting a LAN
- Sarah Vowell

Offline Setekh

• Jar of Clay
    • Hard Light Productions
Originally posted by GalacticEmperor
Speaking of progress...

The FS port version 1.0 has been postponed indefenitely because, although it's done, I can't get it to a computer with an internet connection! Gaaah! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Ouch... where are you now? :(
- Eddie Kent Woo, Setekh, Steak (of Steaks), AWACS. Seriously, just pick one.
HARD LIGHT PRODUCTIONS, now V3.0. Bringing Modders Together since January 2001.
THE HARD LIGHT ARRAY. Always makes you say wow.

Offline Galemp

• Actual father of Samus
  • Ask me about GORT!
    • Steam
Resolved. :D I didn't really play Doom anymore anyway...

I'm closing this thread for now while NTV and FSPort work separately. Maybe we'll integrate later, but for now, we know what we're doing.

Offline Setekh

• Jar of Clay
    • Hard Light Productions
Hah! That's the first time I've seen my pretty little "Closed" icon used on the new vB. w00t. :D
- Eddie Kent Woo, Setekh, Steak (of Steaks), AWACS. Seriously, just pick one.
HARD LIGHT PRODUCTIONS, now V3.0. Bringing Modders Together since January 2001.
THE HARD LIGHT ARRAY. Always makes you say wow.