Author Topic: Question, Static Space camera view??  (Read 5367 times)

Offline Angelus

• The Angriest Angel
Re: Question, Static Space camera view??
The amount of Pepsi and Cigarettes i consumed the last six month during FREDing and working with Max9 could poison all inhabitants of a small town. :P

It might be anti-social and un-healthy, but i don't care. :p

I won't get all preachy on you then.

Just make sure ya'll finish the mod before you kick the bucket(s), eh?

hmm Screw the replay function, all I wish or hope for is a free Camera, a Free View, Lockon FC features this View, its CRTL-F11. Its a 360° dropview directly positioned behind my Jet. You can turn the view while moving the mouse or the keypad arrows, and u can flight free into any direction you're looking. The mouse wheel is used to accelerate the speed of the view, so I can "flight" slow or faster through the whole area, I'm sure that it should not be that difficult to add something like that to faith of the Galaxy... Hopefully. Would be nice to capture a few nice views then wit fraps and cut something nice together afterwards. 

Offline Flipside

• əp!sd!l£
Well, you have the '.' key on your keypad (iirc), that gives you an external view, but it isn't quite as flexible as some system, you can rotate around the ships, change focus. zoom in and out etc using the number pad.

Offline FUBAR-BDHR

• Self-Propelled Trouble Magnet
  • Master Drunk
    • 165th Beer Drinking Hell Raisers
Didn't someone code up a freelook function like that for TrackIR?  If so it may just be a launcher flag. 
No-one ever listens to Zathras. Quite mad, they say. It is good that Zathras does not mind. He's even grown to like it. Oh yes. -Zathras

Offline chief1983

• Still lacks a custom title
  • ⬇️⬆️⬅️⬅️🅰➡️⬇️
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • Fate of the Galaxy
It's anti-social and bad for you.  Now leave us alone and keep slowly killing yourself so Brand can get back to modeling :)
Fate of the Galaxy - Now Hiring!  Apply within | Diaspora | SCP Home | Collada Importer for PCS2
Karajorma's 'How to report bugs' | Mantis
#freespace | #scp-swc | #diaspora | #SCP | #hard-light on EsperNet

"You may not sell or otherwise commercially exploit the source or things you created based on the source." -- Excerpt from FSO license, for reference

Nuclear1:  Jesus Christ zack you're a little too hamyurger for HLP right now...
iamzack:  i dont have hamynerge i just want ptatoc hips D:
redsniper:  Platonic hips?!
iamzack:  lays

Offline FUBAR-BDHR

• Self-Propelled Trouble Magnet
  • Master Drunk
    • 165th Beer Drinking Hell Raisers
Hey at least when I'm posting I'm not breaking anything.     :D

And for the record I was no where near Brand's HD. 
No-one ever listens to Zathras. Quite mad, they say. It is good that Zathras does not mind. He's even grown to like it. Oh yes. -Zathras