Hosted Projects - FS2 Required > Silent Threat: Reborn

Replying to Port Site Query

(1/4) > >>

Trivial Psychic:
In response to Goob's question in the news post on the Port website:  Yes.  I check by at least once a day.  In fact, I saw the message yesterday, but forgot to post here.  I even check by the Downloads page, as there have been incidents of updates being posted there, with no news posting announcing it.

Goober5000:
Is there anything you don't have your paws in? :lol: You found the hidden multiple docking screenshots too. :p

Have you thought of joining a hosted project?  You're proving to be very resourceful.

Trivial Psychic:
Well, I realy can't join a project, as I'm working full time.  In fact, I realy only get the oppertinuty to PLAY Freespace once a week, let alone do anything else.  Now, I might have a bit of evening time, but by that point I'm so drained, I don't have the energy to play.  I've also got my own project that I dabble in once in a while... I call it "GTI:Untold Sorties".

Nuclear1:
Hey, slow down, Charlie :p

In all seriousness though, it would be awesome to have you on a project. :D

Trivial Psychic:
My campaign has nothing to do with any GTI rebellion, but rather my take on incidentents... alluded to, in FS1 & ST.  I expect that I'll find myself more active in it once SCP releases a fixed FRED with all new features up to date (I know, wishful thinking ;) ).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version