Hosted Projects - FS2 Required > Silent Threat: Reborn

Trailer

(1/16) > >>

Goober5000:
Ten years ago, on the first weekend of October, Silent Threat was released.

Unfortunately, Silent Threat: Reborn isn't ready to release yet.  But we have something almost as good. :)

Trailer
FeralHosting YouTube

71.5 MB.  Requires Quicktime, or something that plays MOV files.

Assembly, text captions, and effects were done by Steven Trauger.  The GTI logo was created by Tom Fetterolf based on a design by Volition.

lostllama:
 :eek: :yes:

I expecially like the credits thing at the end and the Earth/fiery bird motif.

I can't wait! I'm so pants at the original ST...  :doubt: That one mission where you lead the assualt on the GTI station. Maybe this one will be more lenient so I can succeed without lowering the difficulty or cheating.

SF-Junky:
Just too cool to be true! :yes:

Trivial Psychic:

--- Quote from: blowfish on October 04, 2008, 03:07:46 pm ---The credits thing at the end was funny... :lol:
--- End quote ---
They forgot to add the blue screen the-following-trailer-is-rated-for-all-audiences thing at the beginning.  :D

Goober5000:

--- Quote from: blowfish on October 04, 2008, 03:07:46 pm ---The credits thing at the end was funny... :lol:
--- End quote ---
Thanks. :)

--- Quote ---Though the lack of HTL ships/mediavps was a bit disappointing :(
--- End quote ---
Funny story behind that.  I had to use the 3.5.5 version of the SCP to record with, because neither retail nor 3.6.9 worked.

This, of course, won't prevent you from using the mediaVPs when playing, however. :)

--- Quote from: MechMantis on October 04, 2008, 05:11:48 pm ---It might have been better to pick another music track.

That one's been used EVERYWHERE.
--- End quote ---
Tough. :p  I've wanted to use it in a FreeSpace video ever since I saw it in the Two Towers trailer, and it kept getting pushed back until now.  Besides, it's still good music.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version