Author Topic: [RELEASE] Space Rocks  (Read 19311 times)

Offline Shivan Hunter

• FRED needs lambdas!

Offline BirdofPrey

• Help! I see GIMP in my sleep
One of those rocks looks like one of Saturn's moons: Mimas.  Coincidence or intention?
The Great War ended 30 years ago.
Our elders tell stories of a glorious civilization; of people with myths of humanity everlasting, who hurled themselves into the void of space with no fear.

In testing: Radar Icons

Offline Shivan Hunter

• FRED needs lambdas!
Possibly a subconscious intention - I just know I wanted the largest, near-moon-sized asteroid to be spherical with a prominent death star crater in the middle, and Mimas was likely the inspiration for that.

Excellent work. I'd love to have that Mimas with more overall craters rather than one big one so it's a little less Death Star like, as noticed by everyone else.
 More, new shapes would be great too if you're up for that!
I'm all about getting the most out of games, so whenever I discover something very strange or push the limits, I upload them here:

http://www.youtube.com/user/JCDentonCZ

-----------------

"Do you begin to see, then, what kind of world we are creating? It is the exact opposite of the stupid hedonistic Utopias that the old reformers imagined. A world of fear and treachery and torment, a world of trampling and being trampled upon, a world which will grow not less but more merciless as it refines itself. Progress in our world will be progress to more pain."
- George Orwell

Offline Mobius

• Back where he started
  • Porto l'azzurro Dolce Stil Novo nella fantascienza
    • The Lightblue Ribbon | Cultural Project
I almost completely forgot about this package. It's extremely useful, and could/should be uploaded to Knossos, IMO. Anyone planning to create similar packs in the future?  :yes:
The Lightblue Ribbon

Inferno: Nostos - Alliance
Series Resurrecta: {{FS Wiki Portal}} -  Gehenna's Gate - The Spirit of Ptah - Serendipity (WIP) - <REDACTED> (WIP)
FreeSpace Campaign Restoration Project
A tribute to FreeSpace in my book: Riflessioni dall'Infinito
My interviews: [ 1 ] - [ 2 ] - [ 3 ]

I did something, err, similar but it has a worse quality and is rather for background decoration.

Offline DefCynodont119

• Ascended GTSC-Faustus Artist
    • Steam
Yeah these are awesome, and they aren't even on the wiki! (and not due to my lack of asking)  :P

They are now on the Wiki!
« Last Edit: February 28, 2021, 10:21:58 pm by DefCynodont119 »
My gift from Freespace to Cities Skylines:  http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=639891299