Hosted Projects - FS2 Required > Blue Planet

RELEASE — Blue Planet

<< < (31/46) > >>

xmac1x:
Just finished playing through Blue Planet and wanted to say thank you to all involved. I was blown away by the inensity of the story telling, the missions, the voice acting, the immersion. Absolutely an emotional roller coaster too. For all the hard work that's gone into making this mod, I truly thank you.

Steel Prophet:
The inspirations drawn from Babylon 5 and Assassin's Creed are subtle enough to not ruin it, yet obvious enough for a fan to notice at first glance. Being a huge fan of both series this is simply amazing for me :-)
I just love it. This is one of the best games I ever played. Not mods. Not campaigns. Games! Just started Act 3. The lack of voice acting makes following the story in-mission a bit more difficult but what the heck. This is one of the games/stories I with would never end...

Crypthammer:
I'm currently having an issue with Blue Planet Complete, where, upon loading the second mission, I simply receive an in-game error that says, "Unable to load mission," (see screenshot) and then I am returned to the main screen of FS2.  I'm only encountering this with the second mission of Blue Planet: War in Heaven 1.  I tried loading the original FS2 campaign and had no issues.  I'm currently running fs2_open_21_5_0_20211004_a1ae1d80a_x64_SSE2.exe file.  Here are my command line options that I have set:

-3dshockwave -soft_particles -aa -fb_explosions -fb_thrusters -enable_shadows -no_vsync -fps -dualscanlines -targetinfo -orbradar -rearm_timer -stretch_menu -ship_choice_3d -weapon_choice_3d -3dwarp -warp_flash -mipmap -res 1920x1080 -ambient_factor 0 -spec_point 2.0 -spec_static 0 -spec_tube 2 -bloom_intensity 0

If you need any more information, I'd be happy to provide it.  If you'd like to contact me on Discord regarding this, that works too - my Discord is:

Crypthammer#3046

Thanks for the assistance.

[attachment deleted to save space]

Nalin Srivastava:
That bug happens with the 21.5.0 Nightly Builds. Idk why it happens but use one of the older Nightly Builds and it should load

Crypthammer:

--- Quote from: Nalin Srivastava on November 17, 2021, 07:46:39 am ---That bug happens with the 21.5.0 Nightly Builds. Idk why it happens but use one of the older Nightly Builds and it should load

--- End quote ---

See attached image for what my selection options are.  In the main Knossos settings (accessed via the gear in the upper right), I have the 21.5 build available, but not when I go into the individual mod settings.  When I select any of the others, I encounter the same problem.  I also have this problem with Jaded's modpack for Blue Planet (I assume because it uses the original Blue Planet Complete modpack as a dependency).  Also, with Jaded's, if I select the 1.2.0 option, it tells me that FSO isn't installed.  Not a huge deal because I can at least start the game by selecting 1.1.0, but it's just odd to me.  Either way, I still run into the above problem once I start the mod.

[attachment deleted to save space]

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version