Hosted Projects - Standalone > The Babylon Project

B5 Digital Art

<< < (2/13) > >>

wesp5:

--- Quote from: emi_100 on March 06, 2019, 10:52:31 pm ---As I promised, here is a joke trailer. It's an animation made on Unreal Engine 4, render in realtime.
Hope you like it :)

--- End quote ---

Just in case you are connected with this project and can do something about it, I will repeat what I wrote on YouTube: Sorry, but while the models themselves and the beam look great, the lens flares and other dirty camera effects really distract and downplay the quality! What is this for a future where they can build these ships but no reflection-, refraction- and dirt-free camera lenses? Granted, B5 has some lens-flares in its time, but please don't got the road of the new ST movies covering everything up with stupid camera artefacts!

emi_100:

--- Quote from: wesp5 on March 07, 2019, 02:47:23 am ---Just in case you are connected with this project and can do something about it, I will repeat what I wrote on YouTube: Sorry, but while the models themselves and the beam look great, the lens flares and other dirty camera effects really distract and downplay the quality! What is this for a future where they can build these ships but no reflection-, refraction- and dirt-free camera lenses? Granted, B5 has some lens-flares in its time, but please don't got the road of the new ST movies covering everything up with stupid camera artefacts!

--- End quote ---

Yes, I made it my self.
well, the main goal was testing the workflow pipeline and what the render engine was capable of, render times, etc.
I never used Unreal Engine before. It was just a test.
Unreal is very powerfull engine, hope to achive a more B5 look and feel.
And maybe in the future, do a little playble demo.

wesp5:

--- Quote from: emi_100 on March 07, 2019, 05:37:26 pm ---I never used Unreal Engine before. It was just a test.

--- End quote ---

Okay, if this was just a test. But it looked like a trailer for something bigger to me and if you really want to continue with that, please cut back on the stupid effects, they take away much from your beautiful models :)!

emi_100:
just a test for now, a joke trailer, nothing more.

emi_100:
Happy Holidays everyone! 😉

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version