Author Topic: Is the Karnak's collision detection problem fixed?  (Read 3766 times)

Offline 0rph3u5

• Oceans rise. Empires fall.
Is the Karnak's collision detection problem fixed?
Is the problem with the HTL Karnaks collision detection fixed? - Following up on the problem discussed here.

I noticed the Karnak is not included in the MVPs 4.1 or 4.2, which is indicative of "no", I guess.
"As you sought to steal a kingdom for yourself, so must you do again, a thousand times over. For a theft, a true theft, must be practiced to be earned." - The terms of Nyrissa's curse, Pathfinder: Kingmaker

==================

"I am Curiosity, and I've always wondered what would become of you, here at the end of the world." - The Guide/The Curious Other, Othercide

"When you work with water, you have to know and respect it. When you labour to subdue it, you have to understand that one day it may rise up and turn all your labours into nothing. For what is water, which seeks to make all things level, which has no taste or colour of its own, but a liquid form of Nothing?" - Graham Swift, Waterland

"...because they are not Dragons."

Re: Is the Karnak's collision detection problem fixed?
Only Canon models are included in the MVPs, so the Karnak would be (if it has been done) in a FSPort update that has an unknown ETA.

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
The Karnak has not been updated.  I'll ping Galemp.

Offline 0rph3u5

Thanks.

It's big item that keeps me from compiling the assets for this (tl;dr to turn inital parts of Chapter 3 into gameplay I would need the additional detail of the HTL Karnak)
"As you sought to steal a kingdom for yourself, so must you do again, a thousand times over. For a theft, a true theft, must be practiced to be earned." - The terms of Nyrissa's curse, Pathfinder: Kingmaker

==================

"I am Curiosity, and I've always wondered what would become of you, here at the end of the world." - The Guide/The Curious Other, Othercide

"When you work with water, you have to know and respect it. When you labour to subdue it, you have to understand that one day it may rise up and turn all your labours into nothing. For what is water, which seeks to make all things level, which has no taste or colour of its own, but a liquid form of Nothing?" - Graham Swift, Waterland

Offline 0rph3u5

*bump*

==================