Modding, Mission Design, and Coding > The FRED Workshop

[WIP] Shadow of the Colossus

<< < (2/5) > >>

Strygon:

--- Quote from: Nyctaeus on June 11, 2020, 08:50:00 pm ---Stryggie, mah boi! You're alive :]

Pics! Gimme pics!

--- End quote ---

Ask and ye shall receive.

Testing out a way of putting down turrets via Reinforcements.

Look at this tiny thing. Would be a real shame if you had to defend it from several waves of fighters.

A beefed up Hippocrates with flaks and beam cannons defending a depot.

Nyctaeus:
Looks promising :yes: . So far I can say: Don't buy asteroids on sell-outs :P

Strygon:
Hmm, I've hit a bit of a planning-related snag. I've got a mission planned involving a boarding team, but I'm not sure if it's going to be fun. So to this extent, I want to ask:

Would you rather have:

A. Boarding mission where you defend the transport from waves of fighters until the team returns and the transport departs?

OR

B. Boarding mission where you defend the boarding team itself by blowing up the boarded ship's subsystems, thus killing the enemy troops in these areas?

Nightmare:
Depending on how long the mission is going to take, it might be interesting to have both. You could have A and B alternating, or at the same time to make it more challenging.

0rph3u5:

--- Quote from: Strygon on June 21, 2020, 06:33:46 am ---B. Boarding mission where you defend the boarding team itself by blowing up the boarded ship's subsystems, thus killing the enemy troops in these areas?

--- End quote ---

That.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version