Modding, Mission Design, and Coding > The FRED Workshop

Question about message lists

<< < (4/4)

Nightmare:

--- Quote from: General Battuta on July 19, 2020, 10:56:24 am ---Imagine a FRED with functioning keyboard shortcuts

--- End quote ---

I'm afraid the computational power in my head isn't capable of going that far

Nightmare:

--- Quote from: starbug on July 19, 2020, 11:26:10 am ---Ok cheers guys, one example of the message is, "Alpha 3 scan the GTSc Inglewood for survivors" and the millicount is 20000, it only displays up till "alpha 3 scan the GT" then the message box disappears, but I will use the chained message events. Is there a tutorial on how to set it up correctly?

--- End quote ---

Does it behave differently then if you use simply send-message?

Mobius:
I'm experiencing the exact same issue with a version of Axem's message/HUD script (Nightmare knows what I'm talking about). Increasing its font size beyond a certain limit will get the messages to become mostly unreadable. Have you edited the modpack?

0rph3u5:

--- Quote from: starbug on July 19, 2020, 11:26:10 am ---Is there a tutorial on how to set it up correctly?

--- End quote ---

insert conditions and nested whens as needed

Colt:

--- Quote from: starbug on July 19, 2020, 11:26:10 am ---Ok cheers guys, one example of the message is, "Alpha 3 scan the GTSc Inglewood for survivors" and the millicount is 20000, it only displays up till "alpha 3 scan the GT" then the message box disappears,

--- End quote ---
Is it still not working? If so then try editing the "Length" to 0.1 instead. This is my current setup for example...
"Speed": 0.03,
"Length": 0.1,
"AfterVoice": 12.0,

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version