Hosted Projects - Standalone > The Babylon Project

A new Nova(Now ingame! 2/10/20)

(1/5) > >>

starbug:
A while ago i started work on rebuilding the Nova, now that i am a stay at home dad i have a bit more time to work on it. So i have been as i am adding details i am unwrapping them as i go to try and make the final UVmap a bit easier to do. So this is what i have, i am by no means a expert modeller or texture but i am enjoying it. The texture on it is just used to make sure i am doing the UV map correctly.

a couple of shots of the new model and one with the current one. feedback is very welcome.

[attachment deleted to save space]

Nightstorm:
Nice.

starbug:
Have done a wee bit more work on the Nova.

I just need to add the rear cannons and then a few more greebles here and there.

[attachment deleted to save space]

starbug:
A bit of an update. I have reworked the turrets, added the rear cannons and added more detailing. most of the model is UV unwrapped. i forgot how tedious unwrapping a model is lol

0rph3u5:
Its coming alonge nicely  :yes:

Not a big fan of the long barreled/Season 2 interpretation of the canon turrets myself - the In the Beginning-version of the Nova looks better IMO, the turrets of which are more compact and have shorter barrels. But I can't argue execution of the desing you have chosen - shows your skill  :yes:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version