Hosted Projects - Standalone > Wings of Dawn

Wings of Dawn not on Knossos

(1/3) > >>

GamerMan27:
What exactly happened to Wings of Dawn? It's not able to be downloaded using Knossos, and I only found a Mega download link by accident, and I keep encountering an issue with the UI being really zoomed in, cropping all sides. Was it taken down from Knossos? Did the Knossos link just break? I really want to play Wings of Dawn, but I just can't get it working. Right now, I'm trying to get the log file.

I got the resolution working fine now (The flag was what was screwing with me) but I'm having an issue with the language settings. I can't get it to output English for what my wingmen are saying. Any ideas? I didn't realize the beginning of the mission was supposed to be unintelligible. My bad. Seems pretty good so far, just wish I could have installed it via Knossos

Strygon:
Both Wings of Dawn Episode 1+2 and the original version are on Knossos. Are you sure Knossos itself didn't have a loading error on your end?

GamerMan27:
Every time I've tried to install Wings of Dawn via Knossos it says that it can't find fso_wod. Attachment enclosed

I've had to finally download Wings of Dawn manually (God I wish I had faster internet. Took like 6 hours) and its working now. I've finished the first few missions, and I'm liking it a lot so far. I wish the Knossos version would download, so I didn't have to keep banging my head against this wall.

Colonol Dekker:
The Internet speed may be the issue here.  Knossos needs a fair amount of time to refresh and update its bits and bobs.

GamerMan27:

--- Quote from: Colonol Dekker on May 17, 2023, 01:17:06 am ---The Internet speed may be the issue here.  Knossos needs a fair amount of time to refresh and update its bits and bobs.

--- End quote ---

I tried that, and waited until the modlist was refreshed. That image I sent earlier was directly after the mod list was reset. Can you download Wings of Dawn episode 1 and 2? That's the one I was trying to install

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version