Author Topic: F2P - Path of Exile [Closed Beta]  (Read 1256 times)

Offline Zacam

• Magnificent Bastard
  • Administrator
  • I go Sledge-O-Matic on Spammers
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
    • Twitter
    • ModDB Feature
F2P - Path of Exile [Closed Beta]
A Free-to-Play in the style of Diablo/Torchlight called Path of Exile has just gone closed beta.

TotalBiscuit has a WTF Is... for it, there are likely other videos out there.

So, for those of you that haven't a chance of getting Diablo 3, or a Torchlight package, this -may- be right up your alley.

I'm still waiting for my Beta Key, unless somebody wants to help expedite my access... :D
Report MediaVP issues, now on the MediaVP Mantis! Read all about it Here!
Talk with the community on Discord
"If you can keep a level head in all this confusion, you just don't understand the situation"

¤[D+¬>

[08/01 16:53:11] <sigtau> EveningTea: I have decided that I am a 32-bit registerkin.  Pronouns are eax, ebx, ecx, edx.
[08/01 16:53:31] <EveningTea> dhauidahh
[08/01 16:53:32] <EveningTea> sak
[08/01 16:53:40] * EveningTea froths at the mouth
[08/01 16:53:40] <sigtau> i broke him, boys

Offline Thaeris

• Can take his lumps
  • Away in Limbo
Re: F2P - Path of Exile [Closed Beta]
This actually looks really cool - most of the time online games do very little for me, but this just might be worth downloading when it comes out.

:yes:
"trolls are clearly social rejects and therefore should be isolated from society, or perhaps impaled."

-Nuke

"Look on the bright side, how many release dates have been given for Doomsday, and it still isn't out yet.

It's the Duke Nukem Forever of prophecies..."

"Jesus saves.

Everyone else takes normal damage.
"

-Flipside

"pirating software is a lesser evil than stealing but its still evil. but since i pride myself for being evil, almost anything is fair game."

"i never understood why women get the creeps so ****ing easily. i mean most serial killers act perfectly normal, until they kill you."

-Nuke

Offline Beskargam

• We'z got a nob to lead us boys, wadaful.
how long i sthe turn around time on beta keys, do you know?

does someone have the key
I need the key

Offline Mefustae

• Chevron locked...
does someone have the key
I need the key

I am the key-master. Are you the gate-keeper?

Offline Zacam

• Magnificent Bastard
  • Administrator
  • I go Sledge-O-Matic on Spammers
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
    • Twitter
    • ModDB Feature
On the plus side, GGG just announced that Open Beta should be coming up live at some point around August, so we can hope they hit that.

I still haven't gotten any keys to hand out, but they do have a system where registered forum members get randomly selected. It seems to work better if you have a post count.
Report MediaVP issues, now on the MediaVP Mantis! Read all about it Here!
Talk with the community on Discord
"If you can keep a level head in all this confusion, you just don't understand the situation"

¤[D+¬>

[08/01 16:53:11] <sigtau> EveningTea: I have decided that I am a 32-bit registerkin.  Pronouns are eax, ebx, ecx, edx.
[08/01 16:53:31] <EveningTea> dhauidahh
[08/01 16:53:32] <EveningTea> sak
[08/01 16:53:40] * EveningTea froths at the mouth
[08/01 16:53:40] <sigtau> i broke him, boys

Offline Beskargam

• We'z got a nob to lead us boys, wadaful.
Thats what my understanding from the website was. It is only ten dollars for it tho. Just saying. The currency system using real world goods instead of a form of cash is pretty interesting. However the game starts to get repetitive, especially when it feels like that level up doesn't really increase your skills. But maybe dungeon crawlers aren't my thing