Author Topic: Changes for War in Heaven Director's Cut  (Read 18217 times)

Offline Scotty

• 1.21 gigawatts!
  • Guns, guns, guns.
Re: Changes for War in Heaven Director's Cut
It may work like that.
Also, I hope that once the entire BP series is complete, we'll be able to release a single pack containing all parts of the campaign.
Interface art may be a problem, but I hope it'll be possible to switch between alternate interface versions along with the mainhall by the time of BP3 release.
Of course, it all borders on science fiction, since we're not even done with WiH: R2.  :)

I hope you realize that you can already do that with regular campaigns.  Just set it to be different on the first mission of the necessary campaign.

Offline Dragon

• Citation needed
  • The sky is the limit.
No, I don't mean the mainhall.
I mean the interface, as in, everything else outside mainhall, like barracks, briefing screen, CB screen, etc. None of them can alternate between two or more versions of bitmaps used for them. Hopefully, this will be added someday.

Offline Mars

• I have no originality
  • Attempting unreasonable levels of reasonable
Well, a couple more years before BP3 at least. That should give the SCP some time.

Offline Mars

• I have no originality
  • Attempting unreasonable levels of reasonable
Quote from: Delande Est Recommendations
Target warship beam weapons with your Archer cannons. Remember, you can press V to target turrets under your reticle. The Deimos class has four beam cannons: two on each side, one at the bow, one at the stern. The Deianira will only overload its two bow beam cannons, but the Iolanthe will overload bow and stern cannons; once it rolls, you will need to disarm the cannons on the toher side.",

Offline Trivial Psychic

• Snoop Junkie
No, I don't mean the mainhall.
I mean the interface, as in, everything else outside mainhall, like barracks, briefing screen, CB screen, etc. None of them can alternate between two or more versions of bitmaps used for them. Hopefully, this will be added someday.
There's also wingman personae.  You'd end up having the same wingmen voices in AoA and WiH, which is highly unlikely given the story.
The Trivial Psychic Strikes Again!