Author Topic: New Sam and Max this Tuesday!  (Read 1443 times)

New Sam and Max this Tuesday!
Yeah, you read that right. The new Sam and Max game/series premiers on Gametap this Tuesday. I just signed up for a GT account, and it's actually pretty cool. Has a lot of old school games on there, and a lot of classic PC titles like Planescape, Descent 2 and 3, Thief, and all that other stuff. But, dammit, new Sam and Max this Tuesday!
tianjun1298 > Your this only the fine insect which escapes from the condom

Offline Mongoose

• Rikki-Tikki-Tavi
  • Global Moderator
  • This brain for rent.
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
    • Something
Re: New Sam and Max this Tuesday!
I seriously need to get Gametap one of these days, even if it's only for Myst Online: Uru Live.  They have one heck of a setup going there. :)

Offline kode

• The Swedish Chef
  • The Swede
    • http://theswe.de
so, how is it?
Pray, v. To ask that the laws of the universe be annulled in behalf of a single petitioner confessedly unworthy.
- Ambrose Bierce
<Redfang> You're almost like Stryke 9 or an0n
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored."
- Aldous Huxley
WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

I just finished it, and man, is it a good game. Kinda on the short side of things, only took me ~3.5 hours to complete, but man is it worth it. The dialogue is top-notch, Sam with his crazy sayings and Max with his insane taunts and jabs, man is it good fun. If there was one draw-back (besides the time, that is) it's Sams voice actor. He dosen't really seem to be putting that much of an effort into the character, mor of phoning it in. There were times when it seemed genuine, but sometimes his lines felt forced.

Really, if you can afford a gametap mebmership, get one and get this game.
tianjun1298 > Your this only the fine insect which escapes from the condom

Offline Gortef

• A meat popsicle
Sounds good to me
Habeeb it...