Off-Topic Discussion > General Discussion

Just a message

<< < (2/4) > >>

Concededarc:

--- Quote from: wookieejedi on July 11, 2018, 12:28:08 am ---Let me also say from experience with depression that no one is beyond help. I had to try many many different things before I finally found something that worked and helped, and some people's advice didn't help. But as tough as things can be there is a light at the end of the tunnel even if you can't see it. If you would like feel free to PM me and we can talk, and as a fellow HLP member I am here for you.

--- End quote ---

I'm beyond help because I choose to not be helped. The truth is, some of us want to be this way. We'd rather cling to our idiotic, illogical fantasies, and embrace a life of neromasochisn and agony. I'll willingly die before I change for the "better" it's a choice I am making, therapy has helped me realize that. Therapy is to help you realize what's wrong with you, not convince you to help yourself. I choose to not help myself. So I am beyond help because I do not see anything I am given as helpful. 

But thank you. It's nice to at least have compassion.

--- Quote from: DefCynodont119 on July 11, 2018, 01:20:43 am ---
EDIT: have they checked your thyroid gland? or has that been ruled out?

--- End quote ---

I'm depressing myself with the choices I make. The cause is entirely conscious. I refuse to allow myself to be happy and I will not allow any alternative to compromise my principles.

--- Quote from: karajorma on July 11, 2018, 01:32:33 am ---I've always said that even if you can't mod, you can play-test. The community desperately needs people who love the game and want to play our missions. No special skills are needed.

--- End quote ---

Thanks. but I don't have the time or the energy anymore to even play this game, let alone mod it.

I've actually been FREDing for years now among other creative things. I've started dozens of projects but never finished any, and have only gotten 1 of them off the ground that I have since abandoned years ago. It just doesnt matter to me anymore.

Thank you guys for everything. You're so special.

Colonol Dekker:
Any service history?

Concededarc:
What, like military? No...why?

Colonol Dekker:
It's present in most vets in one way or another.   Myself included, thought I'd probe as it helps to talk to someone who's been there but I'm not going to flog a dead horse.

You know your own limits better than anyone.  If you're giving up then you have my sympathy.

Concededarc:
Thank you anyway Dekker. You're a good guy.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version