This pleases me, but it had some errors that needed fixing, so I'm attaching an updated copy of radar-ship.tbm here. Among the fixes:
- Various typos in ship names and the corresponding radar icon used (the Amazon was using the icon for the Herc, for example)
- Several FS1-era ships were missing entirely, including the Anubis, the Shaitan, and the Amun. These have been added. I also added the Karnak, since it's used in Silent Threat: Reborn.
- The table referenced a nonexistent icons for both the Leviathan and the Lilith. These entries have been changed so that they use the icons for the Fenris and the Cain, respectively.
- Vasudan craft weren't displaying correctly in FSPort campaigns because these campaigns use the old PVF/PVB designations from FS1, not the GVF/GVB designations from FS2. To get around this, duplicate entries were created for Vasudan ships that appear in both FS1 and FS2.
- SF Mara (Terrans) was added to the Terran ship list, so your wingmen will display correctly in Into the Lion's Den.
- The icon file for the Astaroth is misspelled "radar-asteroth.dds" in the hud folder. This can be fixed by renaming the ship in the table or renaming the icon file, but either way, you'll be wrong.
- The Ganymede has an icon file, but no corresponding entry in the table. Since you never actually see a Ganymede during the campaign, this isn't critical.
- The Rahu has two separate entries in the table, one labeled "SG Rahu," and the other "SSG Rahu." This owes to the fact that the SSG prefix is normally used for sentry guns, although the separate entries are probably redundant.
- There's an icon for Terran (?) cargo containers, but no entries for any containers in the table.
[attachment deleted by admin]