Author Topic: TeamWars - Tournament starts!!  (Read 2116 times)

Offline Foxer

• TerraNet @ www.FreeSpace.pl
TeamWars - Tournament starts!!
Hello multiplayer gamers!! :)

I would like to invite you all to take part of the TeamWars - FreeSpace 2 Team Tournament.
Team registration just started so you can tell your wingmen that this is "the time" for you to fight! :)
Check Tournament's Forum to know more about tourney, rules... and to register your Team of course!
If you haven't a wingman yet, you can try to find one at TW Forums too.

TW Forum is available at:
http://www.teamwars.org/forum

All players are welcome so wash up your fighter and enjoy this great event! ;)
GL HF!
Greetings, Foxer / {303}Foxer / FOXeR_mk
TerraNet FreeSpace.PL Forum | Squadron 303

Offline CP5670

• Dr. Evil
  • Global Moderator
Re: TeamWars - Tournament starts!!
Good idea, but we really need dedicated servers and, of course, a larger group of regular players for this to get anywhere.

Yes, we need a lot of things. But if all the active FS2Net players join the TeamWars, there should be enough of us for at least two full groups (8 teams, 16 players). And this is all we need to start the Tournaments. We're not planning to make it regular Tournament, it's rather one-time event, made for those players who still see some fun in TvsT competition.
Sooo..  if you're not afraid of getting your ass kicked, just visit:  http://www.teamwars.org/forum/ and register your Team! :D
Expect the best. Be prepared for the worst.

Offline CougEr

• http://cazzoo.free.fr/phpBB2/index.php
 :D hehe  Coug here. Long time pilots.  hows yer flying these days? I haven flown in years and would love to do it again.
 have 2 of 3 disk instal. anyone knows where i can find a working copy of FS2?
cheers
 Our old forum amazingly enough also still stands  OSIRIS. these days is more of a music forum though.
 chat soon  uhh?
catch me at [email protected]
CougEr
"This is not about FS2 or PXO any more. This is about YOUR ATTITUDE, Your place in any society, your ability and willpower to stand up and make a difference. For what ever small your effort might seem it's all part of a bigger picture in every aspects of your life."
-----------------------------------Roberto von Gallandt, 2002
OSIRIS STATION

Offline Turey

• Installer dude
  • The diminutive form of Turambar.
    • FreeSpace Open Installer Homepage
:D hehe  Coug here. Long time pilots.  hows yer flying these days? I haven flown in years and would love to do it again.
 have 2 of 3 disk instal. anyone knows where i can find a working copy of FS2?
cheers
 Our old forum amazingly enough also still stands  OSIRIS. these days is more of a music forum though.
 chat soon  uhh?
catch me at [email protected]

Read this.
Creator of the FreeSpace Open Installer.
"Calm. The ****. Down." -Taristin
why would an SCP error be considered as news? :wtf: *smacks Cobra*It's a feature.