Author Topic: Fix for Radar01 crash  (Read 913 times)

Offline Talon 1024

• How do you turn this on?
    • Mods, Games, and Stuff
Since this crash wasn't fixed for me in the latest BP update, I decided to go ahead and fix it myself.

The UEC Sanctus had Radar01 and Radar02 declared as subsystems in its table entry, but the respective subobjects in the model (Torrent.pof) were not marked as subsystems ($special=subsystem).

I also removed the glow point banks because none of them had textures assigned to them, and they didn't fit on the ship's hull.

Just download the .pof file, and stick it in <FS2>/bpcomplete/data/models. Create those folders if they don't already exist.
To understand religion, you need to understand morality first. | WCSaga website | WCSaga Forum | 158th website | 158th forum | Project Leader: WC: Hostile Frontier | WCHF Thread at CIC | Wing Blender | Twist of Fate | Multipart turrets on angled surfaces, tutorial included. | My Google Drive stuff | To convert speeds from WC to WCS, multiply both the cruise speed and the Afterburner speed by 0.15625 (5/32)

FS2 Mods I'm waiting on: Inferno 10th Anniversary
Current Project: Contestant Android app, Learn4Life iOS app, Blender Commander (importer).
The FreeSpace Font Foundry is back in action!

Offline General Battuta

• Poe's Law In Action
  • i wonder when my postcount will exceed my iq
Should be patched now. Let me know if it's not.