Hosted Projects - FS2 Required > The Aftermath: Reboot

Adjusting/rebalancing TBG difficulty

<< < (2/5) > >>

Nightmare:

--- Quote from: Madeye on May 05, 2020, 01:40:45 pm ---
--- Quote from: Su-tehp on May 04, 2020, 11:38:11 pm ---Wait, wait, wait...a friggin Serapis, those notoriously fragile Zod hang gliders, took FIVE TREBUCHETS to die?! On Very Easy difficulty??? :wtf: :eek2: :wtf:

Yeeeeeah...I'm not sure, but I think that's probably an indication that (several) something(s) is/are out of whack. :nono:

--- End quote ---

Yeah, one should consider checking if they survive helios strike   ;)

--- End quote ---

Even normal retail fighters shuold survive a double Helios. I know Basilisks survive a single Cyclops w/o even noticing it.

Nightmare:
Would changing the HP of Vasudan fighters alter the balance of TF1 too? I don't remember how many showed up there and if that would change much.

CT27:

--- Quote from: Nightmare on May 05, 2020, 02:06:53 pm ---Would changing the HP of Vasudan fighters alter the balance of TF1 too? I don't remember how many showed up there and if that would change much.

--- End quote ---

A few Vasudan capital ships showed up once in a while to help you in AF1/Reboot but I don't remember Vasudan fighters.  If there were any I don't think it was that much (IOW changing the tables for both campaigns since they're somewhat tied together wouldn't change AF1/Reboot that much).

tomimaki:
Why you want change tables for both campaigns, if boosted stats for vasudan fighters are in TBG table? :wtf:

Nightmare:
Did Herkie use seperate classes for both campaigns? I just thought you'd be able to play both campaigns with TBG active; nevermind if it was never supposed to be that way.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version