Author Topic: Sky Seam  (Read 1564 times)

Offline Kolgena

I don't mean to nitpick, but a campaign that's this good really needs the tiny bits of polish to push it from excellent to godly.

Anyways, one thing that's a bit ugly is the custom starfield used in missions 12 and onwards (Vishnu systems). The thing itself is nice (if somewhat pixelated on my resolution), but there's a distinct seam that can be seen in this screen.

[attachment deleted by ninja]

Offline General Battuta

• Poe's Law In Action
  • i wonder when my postcount will exceed my iq
Concur. We should get a better skybox for that when we do the VA re-release. The stars look kind of stretched out.

Totally agree! I was staring at that damn seam for minutes during First Contact marveling at its ugliness.

Offline Rick James

• Scathed By Admins
"Temeraire, there appears to be a seam in reality a few thousand light-years distant from my position..."

Boystrous 19 year old temp at work slapped me in the face with an envelope and laughed it off as playful. So I shoved him over a desk and laughed it off as playful. It's on camera so I can plead reasonable force.  Temp is now passive.

Offline blowfish

• Join the cult of KILL MY ROUTER!!!!!!!!!!1
Yeah .. I've seen that.  I even tried to find a solution, but nothing really looked good.