Author Topic: I found All Hands to War demo  (Read 3537 times)

Offline est1895

I found All Hands to War demo
Yes I came by this old FS1 demo by going to sector gamer fs2 website.  Its called "All Hands to War" demo. If you need a link, let me know. :nod:

Offline starlord

Re: I found All Hands to War demo
I think the campaign is still being worked on by hippo!

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
:blah: No, it's not.

Why is this even in FSCRP?
To consider the Earth as the only populated world in infinite space is as absurd as to assert that in an entire field of millet, only one grain will grow. - Metrodorus of Chios
I wept. Mysterious forces beyond my ken had reached into my beautiful mission and energized its pilots with inhuman bomb-firing abilities. I could only imagine the GTVA warriors giving a mighty KIAAIIIIIII shout as they worked their triggers, their biceps bulging with sinew after years of Ivan Drago-esque steroid therapy and weight training. - General Battuta

Offline starlord

actually hippo stated in his last PM when I asked him the status of AHTW that it was still being worked on...

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
When was this? Note that the last time I heard anything about AHTW was several years ago.
To consider the Earth as the only populated world in infinite space is as absurd as to assert that in an entire field of millet, only one grain will grow. - Metrodorus of Chios
I wept. Mysterious forces beyond my ken had reached into my beautiful mission and energized its pilots with inhuman bomb-firing abilities. I could only imagine the GTVA warriors giving a mighty KIAAIIIIIII shout as they worked their triggers, their biceps bulging with sinew after years of Ivan Drago-esque steroid therapy and weight training. - General Battuta

Offline starlord

well, I'm sure he could give a statement of it right now...

Offline est1895

any word from hippo?  :nod:

Offline starlord

Actually, I PMed him one more time on this, and I got nothing!

Might anyone here be able to grab his attention?

Offline Hippo

• Darth water-horse
  • Grazing.
    • All Hands to War
Insert smartly worded comment about real life being the bane of all my undertakings here.
VBB Survivor -- 387 Posts -- July 3 2001 - April 12 2002
VWBB Survivor -- 100 Posts -- July 10 2002 - July 10 2004

AHTW

Offline starlord

does this mean it's dead or only hibernating?

Offline starlord

so hippo? could you please comment on that? i'm sure many here would be interested to know!

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
HOLY ****.

Let it be, man.

Offline starlord

Not meaning any harm here cobra, so I don't think foul language is a necessity!

I just think that it has not been well established what the status of that campaign is: Kara and goober also maintain similar projects alive even if long dormant in the form of seeds of rebellion and fortunes of war! I'm simply asking if this campaign might be similar...

Speaking of which, I hope we'll have an update on pathways, given the fact that at some point you wondered if devellopment was going to continue...

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
Well, considering I'm in the military, having a schedule that has me away from my computer for 5 days, at home for 4, and the fact that I FRED very slowly, a Pathways update is unlikely.

But that's not the point. The point here is you're making yourself look like a troll (woo, flashback to 6 years ago) spamming and looking for an update.

Offline starlord

I am not: I remain polite to the end and I'm pointing at something which is the source of confusion (again, I'll point out to FoW and SoR).

By the way, what's your point regarding what may have happened 6 years ago?

Also, I suggest we move on now that you know what my reasons are! I've made my point, so if hippo has anything to add, he'll do it himself...